PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Touch Me Store

Não sou de avaliar apps, mas dessa vez tive que avaliar, MUUUUITO fora da curva a ferramenta e o SUPROTE é FANTÁSTICO, nunca vi coisa parecida e olhe que sou de TI e Gerente de Suporte. Os caras são FODAS! Equipe MARAVILHOSA, agradeço a todos que nos ajudaram a colocar no ar nosso OBJETIVO!!! Vamos vender! Obrigado!

dental-stream

This app is what i needed to make a beautifull professionnal website compair to shitty themes you can acces on shopify (not possible change desktop and mobile version) also the team is REALLY quickly responsive when you got an issue... GOOD JOB MATES.
Mike

Wicker Emporium

Still on trial mode, but WOW! MEGA IMPRESSED!!! You need to try this app out! Service is amazing and pretty quick to address issues.

BetterSmile

The best page builder for the money!!! The customer service is fantastic, responded to me in less than A Minute!

Owly®

Really good support and theme possibilities, I reccomend 100% ! You can do a lot of things and really good features

Chooks

I have been using this app to create, build and layout my information and product pages for my new website. I have lots of information, text and images and enjoy being able to layout my pages quickly and easily and achieve the look I want. Pagefly is very easy to use and the support is prompt and very good.

Fairywill Electric Toothbrush

Very fast response and very patient help. Thanks very much for your help.
This is my first time to use this kind of app in shopify, I feel a little difficult for me, which will cost some time to use this to create beautiful and powerful pages, but the customer teamer are always online to supply kind and patient help. Thank you so much.

mw-healthcare-center

I used this app to help improve my contact us page. The customer service I received from support was very quick and excellent. They helped me do what I needed done and showed me video on how to do it for future! Excellent.

Judy Blue

Great app to use if you want to be more flexible with your theme! It is easy to use and if there are any issues, their support is very helpful and quick to solve your problems!

Sunvsmoon

I really love this app, its solved so many of the problems i was having without it. All staff are super friendly and will go as far as making a video tutorial on the spot with anything you need help with. Another feature i love a lot is that you can pay for the pro or premium app, create the pages you need and then you can down grade to the free version once your finished and still have the pages you created without having to pay every month. Very happy customer!