PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Noir Pods

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is very good, has several customization options and the support works very well, I recommend it to everyone.

Mayari Cosmetics

Location Philippines

the app is very easy to use as compared to other page builder apps i have tried. and the support is awesome... very fast replies and very efficient, they are very helpful and solved my issue quickly (even on holidays). Kate fixed my issue very quickly. Highly recommended app

Zanimalia

He knew the answer to everything. I am amazed. I do wish there was a phone chat option, however, it was helpful to receive links, videos, screen shots to assist with page editing. Thanks again.

Inovare Life

Location Brazil

Very good, better service and tool.
It has several design options and is very complete, 100% quality service, answer and solve everything very quickly.

Amigo John

Location Brazil

Excelente, atendimento de ótima qualidade, técnicos atenciosos e dispostos a nos ajudar no que for preciso! Super recomendo a Pagefly.

Zappy's Auto Washes

Paula is amazing! I needed help with my page when creating it and she told me exactly how to fix it and even did some of it for me! I definitely recommend this app!

Kassiopeia Boheme

Great app and awesome service! It is a must have for any shopify store. As any other app there is a little learning curve to know all the basic tricks.

Harbor House Inn x Minoan Experience

great customer service, allows much greater flexibility than native shopify and allows me to create more in-depth pages

MERNA MAITA

Great features, but what makes them stand out is their excellent support. Always get fast, personalized help when I need it!

Grain & Frame

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have received some great customer service from both Shagar and Touqir, they have helped me align my pages correctly and I would definitely recommend the app as a WYSIWYG Editor on Shopify.

I'm updating my review because of the guys at PageFly. The customer service is amazing from the team. They have helped us so much.