PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
February 7, 2021

I have been using Pagefly for almost a year in my storefront. It has given me the tools to be able to customize pages on our website that were not available through my current theme. For someone who does not code, this is easy to use and they are always coming out with new features. The support has always gone above and beyond to help out with any issues I might have even when they are the users fault! I highly recommend Pagefly to anyone who wants more control over the look of their website or storefront.

Bird Collective
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

February 7, 2021

I used this app to make a landing page. was easy and the help chat was very helpful. Definitely would recommend this to others

TRIPNLGY
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

February 6, 2021

The application is great but the best part is the support. I have used it on several occasions and they solve the problem quickly. It's a pleasure to use it.

BestGadgetTrends
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

February 6, 2021

Very happy with the final results. There are some problems that occur sometimes, and it may seem a little buggy, but that might just be me doing it wrong.

1AMnights
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your words! I'm very glad to know I was able to help you.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of letting us know.
I wish you all the best with your store, and I hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

February 6, 2021

Excelente aplicativo! O atendimento do suporte é maravilhoso, são atenciosos e tiram todas nossas dúvidas! Adoro a PageFly! Super Recomendo!

Universo Lee
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Muito obrigado por sua generosa crítica Aline!
Isso nos deixa muito felizes em saber que você está anjoying nosso aplicativo e nosso serviço. Tenha certeza de que trabalhamos 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana para valiosos membros do PageFly como você

Tenha um ótimo resto de