PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lanterna escorpião

Location Brazil

Facilita muito a construção de landing pages, torna tudo muito mais rápido.... E o suporte é muito bom, Touqir e Sami sempre atendem muito bem e resolvem os problemas!

dahair360

Strongly recommend to install this app! It makes my life so much easier when building an intricate website. Touqir and Randy from the support team are super helpful and have been providing fast turnaround solutions. Keep up the good work!! and if PageFly can improve to install more font selections and actually see it on the working site (for example, i installed optima to the site but though it's there, the font won't appear on the working site unless i publish the site. It's a bit of inconvenience on the front end, so hopefully Pagefly can come up with a solution soon.

Brave Soles Life

I needed a lot of help to understand how to use the page builder. Their customer service was amazing. They got back to me quickly and were very concise on how they walked me through everything.
The app is really good, but knowing they have good customer service makes me a big fan and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Star Vibes

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 10 minutes

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Mister Fab

Location India

Well, One of the best Page Builders on the Shopify Platform. Kate Nguyen, You're just awesome. I received massive support from Kate Nguyen and she did a great job to fix the issues, I was facing.

Kāko Chocolate

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great for adding whatever type of page you need to add to Shopify. Super easy to use and flexible. When I couldn't work something out, their support was lightening fast.

uShoppe&Slay

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is easy to use, lots of features, and Stephen (support) is very helpful with troubleshooting concerns.

Nifty Medical Supplies Inc

I had been looking for an app like this for a while and this works just perfect! I love the tabs features that you can create on your products page.

Cladding Prices

Location Spain

I use this application It is perfect and modular. The team helps you in everything. You can do anything. Amazing

Savoy Black

Alwwasy very helpful They always felp me quickly and i can get back to my work, SO i am greteful that they reach out and send videos. Thanks