PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Weirdo Workshop, LLC

This app does a pretty good job for everything it talks about. For a developer to customize code it not that great. I wanted to create a custom code that I could apply to all pages so that I don't repeat myself. Unfortunately, there is no option to do it. Other than this, it is a fantastic app and I am quite happy using it.

AMIR

Billy is very nice !!!she help you better understand the pagefly, how to remove the blank and so on,Nice!

SAJARO INVITATIONS

Great way to layout my home page of my website & each time I've request live chat the support has been excellent

SaveAround®

I'm on the second day of my trial and it's really awesome so far. I had a question and Sami in the live chat was super quick to help me out. This is going to save me a ton of time and make my pages look and feel great to the user. 5 stars all the way!

Bappek

The app is really easy to use. Customer service is amazing,There responded to me in just a second and helped me for the question.They are very professional.

Discount First Store

Best Customer Service, easy platform. I love it !! Creating landing page is very easy with this app !

AbrakaPAKKra

The app is really easy to use and it's great that it has a free version. Customer service is amazing, the guys who helped me solve my problem were really nice and professional.

La GOOD Tech

Creer rapidement une landing page, et avec un service client vraiment sympa et réactif.
J'adore
rapport qualité prix 5/5.
Merci pageFly

Talking Balloons

Lots of features, and excellent support (especially Sami). Being able to choose what content displays on what devices is really good for optimising your pages.

Ciclista.Club

The best app of the Shopify for building landing pages, best interface, best customer service, all of good! Thank you very much!!