PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
February 2, 2021

This is one of the easiest apps I use with Shopify. Not only is easy to understand but if you ever run into an issue or something you can't quite figure out the agents are quick to respond and help! I tell other designers to use this app over any others!

BodyHealth.com LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 2, 2021

PageFly has exceeded my expectations. The support is on point and almost immediate when an issue rises. Very happy with the service. Huge improvement to my product pages, collection pages and other pages I have created using their service. Still building everything out but an amazing app!!

Best Health Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It makes our day and really motivates us at work. One thing we want you to know that we will always try our best to improve our service and product to serve valued customers like you. So whenever you got trouble with PageFly, feel free to let us know.

Have a good day.
Tuble | PageFly team

February 2, 2021

The app is used quite easily, better if you have a minimum of HTML and CSS skills to define the details, but the interface is clean and simple, you learn to build beautiful pages quickly! The support is great, they are always present and do not abandon you until they completely solve any problems!
Recommended!

VitaShaper
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback. It really encourages us to keep up the best quality support to our customers.

Donny - PageFly Team

February 2, 2021

I use this app to make my product pages, and I have to say that the support chat it's so much helpful. I kindly recommend this app. Well done! :)

Top 20
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied February 3, 2021

Thanks for your positive review! Please reach us anytime on Live chat for any query or concerns.

Shagar | PageFly Team

February 2, 2021

Really helpful live chat feature, and really great customer service. I quickly got help from Steve and Callie, who helped me build my landing page, and fix a few issues I came across. Thank you :)

for peat's sake
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
PageFly replied February 3, 2021

Thanks so much, George <3 I'll work harder to support partners like you. Have a nice day!

If you need any further help, don't hesitate to let us know via Live chat, thank you!

Callie | PageFly team