PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Brown Cow Organics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app that has all the different options you need and has an amazing online support! definitely recommend!!

Music Promotion Services

The Customer Service is very responsive and did a great job in helping out their clients. especially sir randy, he is very patient in analyzing the problem and the client wants for their page to look like. Great Job!

The Orchard Gin Co

PageFly is a breath of fresh air from other tech support teams. Easy to understand instructions, helpful, friendly and don't 'outtech' talk me. It would have been hours and hugely frustrating if I had had to work my query out myself. Great features, easy to use with structure and flexibility. Highly recommended!

Innocently Yours

Location India

Really love this app. It has helped me create landing pages as per my need. Found the right balance between free and paid version. Thanks a lot

Nagami Store

Location Brazil

Estou satisfeito com este Page Fly, pois ele ajuda muito a performar nossa loja, agradeço ao suporte, pois tem me ajudado muito!
recomendo sem duvida!

Floorzz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! I've used this to create a couple custom pages and they're turning out great. This app is easy to use and the support is very good. They will help you setup anything you're having issues with in a very timely manner.

Stellar Hardware and Bath

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love page fly we use it for many pages on our site, They have a very good and responsive team , filled with smart and friendly people that make sure your problems get resolved.

God's Disciples

This app is nice. I had an issue with centering my images, but the rep created a personalized video to help me. I like how following my concerns about that, the rep quickly reached out and help me.

Wallistry

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Its amazing! Its easier to use as well. Initially, there was some help I needed to resolve certain issue, and the customer care, helped me solve it in minutes. They are friendly and quick. One of the best page builder app on Shopify :)

DCAmericas

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app, it helps you design your webpage the way you need it. The customer support is also awesome.