4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

April 20, 2023

Fantastic customer service. Quick responses and even faster solutions. Also, a very nice interface that makes it great to use.

VixenWear
Denmark
6 months using the app
PageFly replied April 20, 2023

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care.

Cookie - PageFly Team

August 28, 2021

Amazing customer support. Had a few problems of theme conflict and they resolved it right away. 10/10

5th Sense
PageFly replied August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you; we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are ready to assist you at any time.

Angel - PageFly Support Team

August 15, 2020

Excelente aplicativo. O atendimento do suporte é muito rápido e nos atendem com muita simpatia e precisão.

Lojas Bizz
Brazil
June 13, 2023

App fondamentale per avere successo nelle conversioni.Strumento per la creazione di landing page: Le landing page efficaci possono aiutare a migliorare le conversioni. Strumenti come Unbounce, Instapage o Leadpages offrono funzionalità di trascinamento e rilascio per creare rapidamente landing page ottimizzate che guidano i visitatori verso una specifica azione di conversione.

Lucy Gioielli™
Italy
3 months using the app
PageFly replied June 13, 2023

Grazie per aver sempre creduto e sostenuto il nostro PageFly.

Il nostro obiettivo è sempre assicurarci che tu abbia una grande esperienza con noi.
Lo apprezziamo davvero tanto!

Il nostro team di supporto è online 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 e sentiti libero di farci sapere se hai bisogno di assistenza.

Ti auguro una bella giornata

Junio | PageFly Team

May 10, 2022

I love its customer care, the editor sometimes in't accurate on some device views but they're always here to help

TOPMET
Italy
PageFly replied May 10, 2022

Hi there!

It was my pleasure to help you out. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We trying our best to keep improving our services to support valuable clients like you.

Many thanks and regards,
Hamza S.

September 14, 2019

This app has done everything I needed so far and the customer support chat is wonderful! I received an answer to my question in minutes, highly recommended.

QuickSnack
Edited December 8, 2018

Amazing App and exclusive customer service. i would recommend this app for every store owner with no IT background.

i have created multiple blogs and custom pages with this app and always found support and guidance

Hydro Solar Solutions
April 14, 2022

The page editor is awesome, but the support is even better. They help you really fast if you have a problem, it's incredible - thank you guys :)

bernd.platzer
Austria
PageFly replied April 22, 2022

Hi Bernd,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

August 26, 2021

App can be tricky to start with but it is an excellent app for creating beautiful landing pages for your store. Customer support is also incredible. Customer support rep Silver helped me edit and custom code my landing page. He was very patient and helped me through the entire process and even screen shared via loom to show me how I can fix some of the errors I was getting. I highly recommend Pagefly and will continue to use this app!

Tumiii
PageFly replied August 26, 2021

Hi Tharshikan,
It could sound like just a comment on us and what we're doing here. But it means a lot to me, and surely to the whole team, really. So yes! thank you so much for your such generous words. We'll keep trying our best to serve our customers, and certainly, you're among one of the kindest customers I've ever worked with. :)

Have a super awesome day :D

Silver | PageFly Team

June 22, 2023

i fell this app very useful for me. Landing page can help me to build a simple page for ads campaign. I feel very easy to set up it. By the way the support very nice and actively. I feel so happy and i will choose my plan for sure

HiSeeoptic
Vietnam
3 months using the app
PageFly replied June 23, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cookie - PageFly Team