PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

bureau-flex

Location France

I's rare to have a such support ! PageFly (Randy) was definitely perfect to help me. He took his time to perfectly resolve my issue and to give me some advice to build my pages. Rating : 6-Stars ^^
Keep this spirit, this is perfect ! I will not hesitate to recommend PageFly to my friends.

Living DNA Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Very helpful support team that goes above and beyond to assist. Very easy to use and would highly recommend for anyone looking to jazz up the site.

The Joy Store Brasil

Location Brazil

I am currently starting my store, and I had much doubts in the beggining, when I started using pagefly , thing got easier as I don't have to mess with HTML and other kind of stuff. When I needed the support was very helpfull, and Touqir explained my doubts very carefully.

K&K Skin Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this product to make product pages and landing pages. It was drag and drop and pretty easy to use. It would be better if I could edit my already existing shopify product page instead of having to make a new one

RecreationalMaine

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing features and the BEST support. This app makes creating landing pages easy and it doesn't break the bank!

FlagShoes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a pretty good app, and similar to a WORDPRESS page builder like DIVI. I still find it a bit fiddly, and not quite as easy as DIVI for example? I'm only just starting with it though, and had an AMAZING SUPPORT experience with Touqir who completely went beyond for me! He went in to the back end of my store and basically did the redesign work for me on all platform views! He was amazing! Big thanks!

Taurus Express

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is helping me a lot, cleaner, more objective and more engaged pages from my clients.
I am satisfied

Cyber Armazém

Location Brazil

This app is so good! My purchases increases after I started make my pages in this system. I recommend

Tech Shooping

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sami is the best employee I've ever seen in my life, Smart and fast, Sami made my experience facing a problem easy to solve, keeping calm and patience, sami guided me to the success of my page!!s

Smartkuku

Location Australia

We use many apps but I have to say hands down the best online support! They app is great too! Does what it is supposed to do. If you encounter anything that you are unable to figure out online support will guide you through with ease 5 stars!