Reviews (10,714)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

Edited January 16, 2021

BEST page building app on Shopify
Although it took some getting used to, the overall ability to adjust and create custom pages are great! They also have a very fast and very very helpful live chat - which I use all the time and have never been disappointed. Finally, the templates of the preset pages are really really good and provide lots of inspiration. It does take some trial and error to find out how it works with some things and what really works for your site, but it's nothing of concern. Once you figure it out it beyond wonderful! It's the best page building app on Shopify. I tried them all!

RawSkinCeuticals
PageFly replied August 6, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Edited November 9, 2020

This app has been excellent in helping me build more dynamic collection pages and more exciting blogs - very easy to use. 5 Stars

KESTIN
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

May 12, 2023

This is a really nice app. What I particularly liked is that it is very flexible. So you can position things very precisely and play with borders and backgrounds, and they've given a lot of variations in the elements to have things the way you really want.

Icon Clothing
India
PageFly replied May 14, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Your feedback is a great motivation for us to keep improving our app and support.

We really wish you can achieve your business goal and gain more sales with PageFly.

Let us know anytime you need our support.

Kind regards,
Kate | PageFly Customer Success Manager

January 28, 2020

Sami was such a huge help! Totally love the support pagefly gives. They are always so quick to help with any of my questions

Bethel & Co
February 26, 2019

The team is very supportive and quick. If you have some problem they will help you in a very short period of time

SkinLabo
Italy
November 1, 2021

Great page builder! So easy to use & customize your website! The support team is very helpful and quick. Thank you

Eros Active
PageFly replied November 1, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your wonderful review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
Have a nice day!

June 22, 2022

I built 3 custom product pages through this app and I think it is absolutely fantastic. I was able to tailor everything how I wanted and the customer service was second to none.

Paws Galore
PageFly replied June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Edited May 26, 2020

Probably the best app ever. There is no point in paying for a Shopify theme if you have this app!

There are full-stack developers ready to answer any of your questions at any point in time and that's a fact.

shotca
December 8, 2018

Never used it, but seems great and easy to use, most probably will use it in the future! a great way to have a beautiful website

HYPEUP
May 7, 2021

We use this app extensively. Amazing and comprehensive. Support has be outstanding as well. Thank you to Angel , Donny and Paula on the support team.

Quality Water Treatment
PageFly replied May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Angel - PageFly Team