PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 30, 2019

I really like the way how pagefly addressed my issue. I started live chat with pagefly tech support team. After they understood what was my question, they sent me a little short video to show me exactly how to fix my issue and how to do it where to click step by step. So far this is the most efficient help I've ever received from any apps or producers!

Atlantis Fashion Lifestyle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 30, 2019

Absolutely amazing help with everything i asked for! speacially thankyou to Touqir who helped with all my enquiries .

CLINTS Inc
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 30, 2019

A great application, I really like it, and the technical team is great. When you encounter a problem, they will take care of it for you. Haha, I hope you will use it soon

FREESHOSE
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 30, 2019

I used this app to really build my whole website! The support team is amazing and the response time is extremely quick, I received responses in less that 5 minutes almost all the time!

They are very friendly and really hardworking and keep trying until we are satisfied.

1000% recommend this app :)

Davis & Dann
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 29, 2019

Pagefly support Kate helps me fix the image problem, even though is not a pagefly issue. Super nice person and so helpful! Thank you so much! You help me a lot! BTW pagefly is a useful app!!! Easy to edit and wonderful customer service!

KeeyPon
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 29, 2019

it is amazing, best page builder ever seen for shoppify, and the most important thing for me... the support. When ever i have a problem it get solved in a few minutes!!!!!!!!! take it

Nicole Robalino
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 29, 2019

I use PageFly for my blogs and pages. So many useful features. Customer service is very very quick and awesome, especially, Sami from the support team is professional and nice. My concerns were solved in a minute.
Overall, one of the best app and customer services on Shopify. Thank you.

Queen in love Boutique
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 28, 2019

I use this for my homepage and some of my collection pages. It definitely makes my site look better and it's just $9.99 with my PRO plan. I wanted to add some custom HTML and was having some trouble, but the support team got back to me very quickly and it was quickly resolved. I'm very satisfied.

The Wise Stoic
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 27, 2019

Pagefly has always been a great app for us. It really enhances our SEO with being able to utilize h1 and h2 tags to make beautiful layouts for collections, product pages, blogs and more. I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to really dig into organic SEO

The Celtic Ranch
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 26, 2019

thank you love the app you guys make it easier. I can build all sorts of pages to fit any of our needs.

J J Motorsports