PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cimegex Health

Location India

I use this to build landing and sales page and it works well for the price. The Support Team Is AMAZING. I wish when I hide the header and footer of the page when constructing it, that it didnt show up in the preview of the page.

electronicsexpo.com

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on shopify.

Odor Nuke

AMAZING app. Even MORE amazing support! GREAT trial too, let's you keep all your premium changes when the trial's over, UNLIKE every other app EVER!

Sami helped us fix a bug and we overwrote his changes like 3 times in a friggen row D'OH lolllll! And he fixed it every time and was SUPER polite and professional the whole time.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Blows the pricey paid alternative (with the name of a feudal Japanese lord, ahem) right out of the water!

Billings Sports

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good. Building pages has been really easy and the chat support is always there to help. No better page builder in my opinion

Camp Generation

Location Italy

Really nice app, some templates needs a little bit improvement but is fully customizable. recommend!!!

elodiesnaturals

Great support, so far so good, even though I think sometimes it is not really obvious to play with the page. It requires a small learning curve.

Brown Cow Organics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app that has all the different options you need and has an amazing online support! definitely recommend!!

Music Promotion Services

The Customer Service is very responsive and did a great job in helping out their clients. especially sir randy, he is very patient in analyzing the problem and the client wants for their page to look like. Great Job!

The Orchard Gin Co

PageFly is a breath of fresh air from other tech support teams. Easy to understand instructions, helpful, friendly and don't 'outtech' talk me. It would have been hours and hugely frustrating if I had had to work my query out myself. Great features, easy to use with structure and flexibility. Highly recommended!

Innocently Yours

Location India

Really love this app. It has helped me create landing pages as per my need. Found the right balance between free and paid version. Thanks a lot