PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 26, 2019

I never write a review. But now i have to! i only use the free plan, because i just need 3 Pages editing with Pagefly, but anytime i need help and contact the supportteam, there are so many helpful hands! i am so thankful for all your help! i really appreciate that. Great app, great support. Everything done right!

kruemelchen und kuchen
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 25, 2019

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.

Full Armour LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 25, 2019

absolutely incredible, and the support team is the absolute best. finally, can build a website of my dreams.

Nomz
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited December 25, 2019

wow , the technical support has been very easy nice and professional
they have solved my problem in two clicks

aixa
Spain
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 25, 2019

The customer service is very patient. Moc and cookies are very good. Cookies have given me a lot of junior help. Moc has helped me solve many complicated problems, even if I am only in the trial period. This is the most surprising thing.

Funsunprint
China
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 24, 2019

Great Customer Support!! Fast and Responsive! Had all my questions clarified and was able to watch custom videos on what I needed done.

Cannanumb
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited December 24, 2019

I used this application for about us page and all products page. I really like this app. It is very useful. Also, they solved my problem very fast. Thank you, Nathan.
trimita.store

Trimita
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 24, 2019

The app creates beautiful pages for our website. It is slightly confusing at the beginning but as you play around with the different pages and look at the starter examples the team has created, it makes it easier to understand. However the team was super helpful in making tutorials for questions you have and explains it very well! We're really loving the flexibility of the app and how well it integrates with our site! Would highly recommend!

Meraki Design House
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 24, 2019

Good app for impressive pages, customer service is pleasant and technical service listens and reacts quickly I'm on premium plan and all working fine

Rose-Privee.com
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 23, 2019

Great customer service! Ms. Haili is very patient and helped me solve the problem. Excellent software. Highly recommended.

BEAKEY