4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

July 29, 2020

PageFly is easy to use, powerful, and transformative. Most importantly, Page Fly's support team is extremely helpful! Paula answered all of my questions promptly and helped me make my website the best it could possibly be.

The Pocket Punch
PageFly replied August 1, 2020

Thank you for your generous words. And also for having reserved some time for us. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services. You can count on us!

Paula - PageFly Team

November 8, 2020

The support is excellent. Shagar was quick to respond, understood exactly what I needed, and provided a simple solution.

Let's Make Art
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issue.

Please, reach us anytime for any queries or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

August 18, 2022

Great app and excellent service! No matter what the problem, one is always helped immediately. So without knowing much, I was able to have our start page adapted exactly according to our ideas.

Kids Club
Germany
PageFly replied August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. My day is happier when supporting and talking to you. Please remember that anytime you need help, we are always here to give you a hand.

Tuble - PageFly team

April 9, 2021

Super app qui permet d'avoir une bonne customisation de n'importe quelle page du site avec un service clients ultra réactif

Urban Meat
France
PageFly replied April 12, 2021

Ce que vous pensez de nous est très important et nous travaillons chaque jour pour vous améliorer et vous offrir le meilleur service. Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager cet avis avec la communauté de Shopify.

Angel - L'équipe PageFly

November 19, 2020

The app gives you a lot of freedom in creating something you want. if you are looking to be able to change the theme like you want go with pagefly. anything you can not figure out by yourself is either solved through there tutorials or there amazing customer service.

Leeeway
Netherlands
PageFly replied November 20, 2020

We appreciate taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us,
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Edited October 27, 2020

Je travaillais sur un autre éditeur de page mais j’ai eu des problèmes pour faire différentes pages sur le PC et mobile alors que sur cette application tout est super simple, avec un chat ultra réactif et compétent ! Excellent!

Mon cleps
France
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

February 19, 2021

Been using this app to build out our store. It's not the most intuitive, but it is powerful and I can do anything we need to customize the look of the store. The pricing plans are competitive, flexible and well worth the cost. But the best thing is the support. I have never had such great service. I get answers right away for simple problems, and escalated quickly for serious ones. I can't speak highly enough of this company!

Roth's Pretzels
PageFly replied February 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It makes me so happy to know that I was able to help you.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of letting us know.
Wish you all the best with your store :)

Lucian | PageFly team

November 13, 2021

Employee of the day is. Hamza He helped me a lot, was patient and went out of his way to find a solution to my problem. The support is also generally very good.
Highly Recommended

Kabera Fashion
Germany
PageFly replied November 14, 2021

Hi there!
It was my pleasure to help you out. Thank you so much for such a generous review. You made my day. If you ever need any help, you can reach us anytime and we will be grateful to help you again. Thanks again. Have a great weekend :)

Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

October 10, 2017

PageFly drag and drop page builder is the treasure! It’s a quite flexible with building from basic to complex Shopify pages layouts. These guys made predefined design elements, and it helped me to improve page builder process. And the last but not least thing is PageFly has Facebook Pixel events integration. I run Facebook Ads frequently and found it’s really valuable for tracking traffic and sales conversion.

Spinimal
Vietnam
Edited October 22, 2020

built a great sales page. Pro app. Had one problem with the text boxes, support solved it.. 5 stars...

Master Indian Spice
PageFly replied October 23, 2020

Hi Tahamid,

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir | PageFly Team