PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Feed Me More

It's really made a difference in the look of my store and the sales as well! I really like how easy it is to build a good looking page.

Jessica Jade Designs

INCREDIBLE! 15/10 would recommend. Support team is amazing, helping with any issue I have immediately. Truly the best page building app.

FunkyTradition

Migrated from Woocommerce to Shopify and the only thing which was missing was perfect page builder. After trying so many page builders I must say this is Best Page builder on Shopify with best customer support..

KVV Shop

Works great and has all the possibilities I need. Fantastic customer service! They help you directly via chat and always find a solution.

IZɌA Privé

this app really helped me in building my Jewelry website.
they have ease of building for a newcomer.

WAGGY WOFFIE

Why one star ?? They can refuse to assist you with using their app. That is their app and while they can force you off of it, they can refuse to provide you customer service as that is their decision based on their policies. They are saying they will be contacting Shopify to request that the review you made be removed, as they feel it is unreasonable.

June 14, 2019

At first, you were complaining about the way Shopify charges, blaming all charging problems directly to us, while we just follow Shopify charing policies. At that time, you gave us 1-star review, on which we replied with a detailed answer on the charging situation.

You then deleted that review to clean up the base and get back with new false accusation.

Yes, we, like Shopify or any other self respecting business, have our TOS and we preserve the right to decline service for users who violates it. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t force you out of our app.

Yes, if the review is unreasonable, it’s important to bring that to the attention of Shopify to keep the ecosystem healthy. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t raise any complains to Shopify.

After you removed your first 1-star review, we though the issue was solved and continued to offer you service normally. But obviously, you just set yourself in some kind of "war mode", which we don't want to waste our time on. We will focus our energy on improving product and serving reasonable customers.

This review will most likely stay which is ok because we want everybody to know the truth behind this case. Looking at other reviews and our overall score, we strongly believe that customers can make a right judgement about our product and service quality.

rippleyogawear

great app with excellent customer support!
super flexible and easy to use.
we needed their help and they were very attentive, tnx!

EZ-Level

We used PageFly to completely redesign our Collection pages and product pages. Being able to quickly make changes (on the fly)... is one of the KEYS to a successful site. Now... we can split test and change with ease! PageFly is by far the best WYSIWYG editor that we have found! It is easy to learn and the UI is very intuitive. Oh... and tech support is great. Thank you all!

kartzapper

pay per month is expensive~~. can pay one time and use all life will be great.

if page heavy will response slow.

if support make main menus will be better

BLACKLOFT

I was able to build the page i wanted to. A little bit of knowledge about html and css is helpful if you want to change some small details. For me it was the page builder that i needed. I had a few small problems but the support did a really great job by solving them quickly!