PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hollywood Browzer

Very useful app with quick and professional service. I using this app on few sites and everything is just great. Highly recommend app.

Etc i tal

Location Brazil

I would like to thanks Randy. This guy so educate, atention, patient with me. help me anything i need. i like a lot this support. grateful

Molecule Design-Online

Randy has become a great support system! Every time I get stuck, he is available to answer my questions and help out!!

Vaital Organics

Powerful tool for designing new landing pages in hours vs days/weeks. UX & Customer support are both excellent!

Ultraofferta Acessórios

Location Brazil

Um bom produto tem uma boa equipe de atendimento. Responde em minutos as duvidas. Estou gostando muito.

Smart Full Acessórios

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I had a problem however the service was super fast and sorted out. I recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedize

Location Brazil

They solved my problem quickly. But there was a pending, I'm waiting to solve
thankssssssssssssssssssss

4uWePrint

Location Belgium

This app is amazing. The templates are professional, great editing options, super easy to use. Great live chat support if you have a question that needs a direct answer. It's a keeper for my store!!! Keep up the good work Pagefly :)

CoJo Sport Collectables Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good product, better customer service! Randy is top-notch along with all of the other support staff. Someone is always online to help

Chill K9 to 5

Very helpful & fast 24/7 support! I spent hours trying to figure out how to format a certain page and Touquir had it done in ten minutes, thank you again!