PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

K-Laser Technology (USA)

I use this app on multiple shopify stores. Everything from this business (printing) to sportswear and apparel. A little bit of a learning curve but after you make a few pages it becomes very easy to use. My favorite feature is being able to edit the page specifically between devices. Also you can't beat the price for the capabilities you get and EXCELLENT customer service.

BeyaMade

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Infinitely customize-able and customer service can not be beat--they always help me work through what I'm trying to accomplish. I get tons of compliments on my site.

Shop Face Yoga Method

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service! Received detailed instructions on how to update one of our landing pages. Didn't have to wait to reach CS and they sent videos and screenshots describing how to fix the glitch. Recommended!

Mika Decor - a Brand of Maximus Accessories Co., Ltd

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amazing customer service! I have been using PageFly for almost 2 years, and I always feel happy with there service!

SUSHI Bikes

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great support! Had a lot of questions and got fast respond and really great support! Nice, fast and Easy handling.

MixedSpot

Location Australia

Amazing customer support and a great app for landing pages! Highly recommend! Great designs and met all my requirements!

Dianne Caine Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

PageFly has helped us build great looking pages on the site and the support is excellent! Much better than the standard Shopify page builder.

Privise

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support while setting up my pages. I strongly recommend this page builder app by PageFly!!!!!!1

A R A M L E E ®

This app covered all of what I needed. Great app and has great features, and customer service is excellent!

WooPods

Can't recommend enough! 10/10. App does exactly what you need it to do without masses of coding knowledge.
Customer support very helpful.