PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 1, 2019

Amazing App. I don't know how others build professional stores without it. It could do with a few minor enhancements (common CSS for all pages, copy/paste controls across pages), but its wealth of features make up for it.

Support is never more than a few minutes away, day and night, and solves issues on the spot, before they become problems. Well worth the price.

1Picasso100euros
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 8, 2020

amazing, undoubtedly one of the best apps I've ever used, I made 2 very creative and literally perfect landing pages
I recommend this app to everyone :)

Velan Brasil
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 30, 2019

Best page builder I could find. I tried them all and decided that PageFly was the best as far as ease of design, features, and cost go. Highly recommended!

eMobile
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 30, 2019

Such a great customer service. I use U$2,00 apps with much better customer service. Some pictures and effects doesn't load in some smartphones, they don't know what it is. They sell something they don't know how it works.

Lume
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Hi, thank you for leaving your feedback for us on App Store.

Thanks to your feedback, we have been trying to improve our app and support constantly day and night. With the aim to bring to the customers great experiences, we are always opened to receive feedback and recommendations.

Since the day you left the review, our support team has been trained and we still improve our support quality.

I hope that one day, we will have another chance to assist you and prioritize you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 30, 2019

This is the bast editing app I have tried. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives me the flexibility to personalise my website. Absolutely would recommend.

Urban Luxe Art
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 29, 2019

Awesome app, best customer service I have had! Touqir was who I dealt with this morning and I have also dealt with another two overnight and they have responded almost instantly! I am also using other page builders like gempages I think its called but for sure pagefly is the best 100 percent! I dont normally give reviews either cause im lazy :) Cheers

Teyla Harris
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 29, 2019

I manage multiple stores and use PageFly extensively. I love how PageFly allows me to visually compose my product landing pages, homepages, collection pages for my marketing campaigns which eventually allows me to achieve a higher conversion rates. I have been using it for many months now. Being a developer myself, i can see how powerful and complex software it is. The support team is terrific - they are very responsive and quickly helped me out in learning how to use the software properly. Wish them all success.

WatchKart
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 28, 2019

Não sou de avaliar apps, mas dessa vez tive que avaliar, MUUUUITO fora da curva a ferramenta e o SUPROTE é FANTÁSTICO, nunca vi coisa parecida e olhe que sou de TI e Gerente de Suporte. Os caras são FODAS! Equipe MARAVILHOSA, agradeço a todos que nos ajudaram a colocar no ar nosso OBJETIVO!!! Vamos vender! Obrigado!

Touch Me Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2019

This app is what i needed to make a beautifull professionnal website compair to shitty themes you can acces on shopify (not possible change desktop and mobile version) also the team is REALLY quickly responsive when you got an issue... GOOD JOB MATES.
Mike

dental-stream
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 28, 2019

Still on trial mode, but WOW! MEGA IMPRESSED!!! You need to try this app out! Service is amazing and pretty quick to address issues.

Wicker Emporium