PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Fone Esporte

The guy was so nice!! Thank you so much for the help! Solved all my problems even I do not knowing a lot of things!

The Product Geeks

WOW! outstanding app and amazing customer service.
I Highly recommend this app if you're looking to add some customization to your store. I've tried many different landing page builders and I ended up going with Pagefly. Easy to use for beginners and loads of advanced features all integrated seamlessly on your Shopify Admin.

I absolutely love Pagefly.

Shakti Mat

Customer Service is very friendly and helps very fast. Absolute recommendation. If there is a bug they help you fix it!

Caledon Mobile Coolers

Pagefly has a range of useful media features and the ability to resize easily. I am still learning about how to use the app but their support team is always ready. They go out of their way to record videos to teach you. That is why I gave this review 5 stars.

Palava

Thank you for your help Sami! very much appreciated. Looking forward to using this app on our website.

Nowhere

Super easy to use & very efficient app. Great customer service in the live chat - always quick & eager to help! Constant improvements & additions to the available assets which makes page building easier & more exciting. Would highly recommend PageFly for anyone from novice to expert :)

Sportiez

Probably my most useful Shopify app, the pages can be annoying at times, but theres easy & fast in-app message support thats helps tremendously!

Lurk Outdoors

This app is amazing. Offers full customization. Their support team is amazing as well. I spoke to Sami & he answered all of my questions. My website is running smoothly & looks phenomenal. Thanks PageFly!

Found Herbal Apothecary

Excellent app that allowed me to customize my pages and make my site look amazing. Customer support - Touqir - is fantastic! The best!

Fantastic app that allows me to customize also every detail of my website, which really helps my business stand out from the crowd. The customer service rep Edward that I spoke to was quite knowledgeable, and responded almost immediately to my requests. Top-notch app. I would highly recommend PageFly to everyone looking to get the most out of their themes. 10/10