Reviews (10,714)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

Edited October 7, 2019

I wanted a cleaner layout for my store and I used Pagefly to do it. The most awesome thing (other than the ability to do much more with customization) is that their support is great. I needed help to upload an image and I was doing it incorrectly. Not only did they do it for me, they sent me a video showing me how to do it myself . 5 Stars!

AuXchange.com
September 22, 2022

Very easy communication and cooperation with pagefly team, especially with Orange, she helped me a lot and explained the steps how to make what I want. grateful

My Medi Friend
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Orange - PageFly Team

March 2, 2020

I used Page Fly to create a landing page for specific products. At first, I used the homepage option, but didn't realize it would it actually replace my existing homepage instead of just being an additional homepage style extension of my site. When I published I quickly realized my mistake. I thought I would have to redo all my work, but with Sami's quick tip, I was able to quickly convert it to a regular page and all was right again! I also received numerous tips from Emad as I was building the page. Thanks guys!! Great service!!

Perfect Choice Designz
December 12, 2022

The app is great. I asked for help because I had an issue and the issue got fixed immediately. thank you so much.

Al Grandé Boutique
PageFly replied December 13, 2022

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Have a wonderful day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 16, 2021

This app has a lot of really helpfull functions. There are hundreds of setting options. The support reacts very quickly, is helpful and very competent

wonderjeans offical shop
Germany
PageFly replied February 17, 2021

I am glad to know that you found PageFly support helpful and I am happy that I was able to assist you with your issues. Please feel free to get back to us anytime and thank you for your time and for the words you have shared about PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

December 2, 2020

I have been using this app for a while now and I cannot recommend it enough. If you get stuck, the Pagefly support is very quick and helpful

Sokudo Style
PageFly replied December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I’m so glad that you are satisfied with your customer service experience. Rest assured we will try our best to better serve our dear customer every day!

Please know that our help doesn’t end here - feel free to contact us via Live Chat whenever you need an assistant with you. Our support team is here 24/7 at your service.

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited April 14, 2019

Very useful page builder app, with helpful support. We have already used their support several times and would like to thank the whole team for their hard work.

Hoodiespectrum
Netherlands
July 18, 2019

Powerful tool for designing new landing pages in hours vs days/weeks. UX & Customer support are both excellent!

Vaital Organics
July 3, 2021

I use this app to improve the appearance and feel on my product page. I like how flexible it is once you learn how to work with it. The support team are very helpful.
I would like it if the tutorials were more specific in explaining the specific criteria that apply so as get get specific results.

Coolclad Designs
PageFly replied July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Samuel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

December 6, 2021

The best builder, the best service :) Even though I never designed websites before, I am able to do it here on a level I would never expect.

StretchFit Slovensko
Slovakia
PageFly replied December 7, 2021

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team