4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

March 17, 2021

Le service client est juste génial , je suis réellement ravie de l'aide apporté pour chaque problème

ZÀPAS
France
PageFly replied March 18, 2021

Mes sincères remerciements pour votre avis. Vos commentaires sont très importants pour nous et nous ferons de notre mieux pour gagner votre confiance. Nous nous efforçons continuellement d'améliorer la qualité des produits et services, en fournissant des valeurs pratiques pour votre confiance.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez besoin d'une assistance supplémentaire.

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client.

March 12, 2019

Great app. Very easy to use for someone with almost no experience in web design. Good customer support as well.

3DNet
Norway
Edited November 1, 2018

Excellent app. It is very useful to create special pages for your website. In addition, great customer service!
My suggestions for improvement are just have more font options for the forms

Travel and Stuff
Brazil
November 26, 2020

Good service!!!!
Thanksgiving Day to you all.
Wish you all have a warm ad happy #thanksgiving day. Best regards,
Kathy Tan
Famree

Famree
PageFly replied December 8, 2020

Your words really make my day. Thank you for supporting us. Please hit us up anytime when you have trouble.

Anne | PageFly Team

Edited December 16, 2019

I had an issue on one of my pages, after contacting the support team, they staid with me until the issue was resolved completely.
Thank you very much PageFly.

Personalized Gifts
May 4, 2021

I use this app and I am extremely satisfied with it. They have one of the best customer services in the Shopify ecosystem. Don't hesitate, it's worth it.

Beerfunding
Switzerland
PageFly replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, I am so happy that you are satisfied with our app and our support.

We are always trying so hard to improve PageFly. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

September 4, 2018

Great CS !!!
This app is really helpful!

Smart Shopowlic
August 13, 2019

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on shopify.

electronicsexpo.com
April 19, 2020

This app is a god send for people who cant code but can do graphic design. Its easy to use and its even better for customization. Highly recommend

Evolve Pods
March 27, 2021

わかりやすいカスタマーサービスですぐに返信してくれます。無料で色んなことができるのでオススメです。 Great app, clear customer service instruction, and you can do so many things for free. Highly recommended!

Fairly Species
Japan
PageFly replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving us a review here. Your review means a lot to our whole team and we really appreciate it.
We are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
We are always happy to assist you. And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager