PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 14, 2019

Had a really great time using this app, had a very good customer support experience and very easy to use the tool, I would highly recommend it!

Meant Fur Pet
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited December 14, 2019

Great app, easy to work with and customer support is very helpfull. Resolved my issue in less then 10 minutes.

Hympala
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 14, 2019

Amazing. Best landing page builder out there! Also, live support kills it! You can not find a better one and I have tried 6!

The Five Day Startup
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 14, 2019

This app is a game changer, so easy to use, packed with features even on a free plan and the customer service is second to none. Even the most silly questions get answered within minutes on Saturday evening. The app allow us to create beautiful pages without changing the theme, no need to pay a fortune for a designer it's so easy to use.

FlamingoFabrics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 13, 2019

Quick customer support!

Mijn Muismat
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 13, 2019

The app provides many great features, which can make a expensive theme not needed. You quickly learn to handle the app and you can reach out to them and they will help you very quickly, like Randy helped me (took about 2 minutes for a response and helped me solve my problem in 10 minutes). Great support and even greater, highly customizable, features.

Smart-PhoneGadgets
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 29, 2020

Update 10/29/20: Updating my review again, after using the app for a year. I've had few questions but some were urgent, and once again, the team remains incredibly responsive, skilled, and reliable. A breath of fresh air in the Shopify store, as unfortunately this is not the case for every app in the store. Highly recommend PageFly - they will bend over backwards to make sure everything is working well for you!
*****************
I'm updating my review now after using this app for half a year. The support team for the past 6 months has been highly responsive and helpful. I was not initially happy with the product, and so they continued to reach out as they improved the structure and continued to check in until I was completely happy. I appreciate it. It's always a risk installing a new app to your store, and I feel comfortable knowing that this team is there to provide real support and service.

Pup Wax
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 12, 2019

I wish it had more drag and drop features to it. I also wish it had more funnel type options. Service is excellent!

bridecollective.co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 12, 2019

Great customer service :)
The support team respond immediately and the app is very very usefull and valuable if you dont have a expensive theme...

77SKULL
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 12, 2019

Nathan was THE best. I needed some help with customizing my site and had been trying to find a work around from some time. I'd settled for a different look all together. Nathan saw my previous conversation with an agent regarding this issue and he EXCEEDED my expectation. Thank you for making my vision reality. My site is just how i envisioned it.

She's A Queen Hair