PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Plug-shop.com

The tools works fine and is really easy.
The chat assistant is fast and kind
No problem A++++++++++

julesuk

I had to choose between shopify and wix because i wanted to customise in greater detail. If shopify didnt have PageFlly i would have probably chosen Wix. The support team are fantastic, instant response on live chat. Helped so much!

wholestory

Great customer service and easy to use software to create new landing pages so you don't have to hire a designer!

Seköni Original

Great page building application! Tried out a few of the other popular ones out there and this one was the clear winner. Good UX and support chat is very helpful too!

RioJude

I can't recommend this app enough! It has everything I was looking for, it's intuitive and the live chat support is beyond anything I could ask for. Fast, reliable and knowledgable service. If you want to create an awesome, professional website PageFly is by far the best app in the Shopify app store for the job

Bolsa & Maquiagem

Amazing, excellent service, any other company open a ticket and wait 15 days to solve the problem, excellent problem-solving!
Special thanks to Randy!

ToriStar Media

Customer service is just as good as the product. Great tool and great team - Thanks Sami. Highly recommend.

ogkongwolf

I can let my imagination speak up it's absolutly great ! plus they have kind support (chat live and Q&A forum and pages), very helpful ! sometimes they have bugs so be careful and back up all the pages content

Land Brasil

Ótimo aplicativo, deixa as páginas realmente mais bonitas e converte muito mais.
Great app, leaves like really beautiful pages and converts more.
I do recomend! :)

Creatively Natural

Pagefly is really intuitive and easy to use. I was having a difficult time translating my desktop look to a mobile page that was just as attractive. Touqir in Chat Support was awesome!!! He achieved in a couple of minutes, what was taking me nearly all day to figure out. I am so happy with the look and feel of my page. Thanks again, Touqir!