PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Mello Wax

Excellent app with loads of features and flexibility, we are excited to test our new landing pages! Support is second to none, Billy helped us a lot by answering all of our questions and providing resources to begin with.

It may take a little while to learn your way around the page editor however it is fairly intuitive and for anything you're having trouble with, a quality support team is ready to help with the live chat box conveniently located one mouse click away

Keap Athletics

With any new tool things can get confusing very quickly.. and I will say I felt a little lost at first when I started using PageFly. Luckily they have a very conveniently located customer service live chat that I was able to access. I received messages back immediately and the amazing customer service went above and beyond to help me understand every little detail of the platform in order to implement the landing pages I needed.

Dreamy Presets

Update: It's been a year since our last review, and we've only been more impressed with PageFly customer service. They're always available to help us resolve any issues. They are extremely responsive in their chat, and are always so helpful and kind. Honestly, the best product and customer service you can ask for!
---
Love this app! Have been using it to create our marketing landing pages, and they look beautiful! If not for PageFly, we would have spent a lot of money hiring developers to code our pages. Cannot recommend PageFly enough! There is a little bit of a learning curve initially, but once you've created your first page, you won't want to use any other app. The customer service is very responsive and kind.

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Ravenous Souls

great app, and great service.
Sami was superb in helping me get my mobile page fixed!
thanks again!!!!!

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA

This is an awesome app & I would highly recommend it! The support team is incredible! They're quick to respond & resolve issues! Great app, thank you Page Fly!

Wancherpen

Pagefly is so useful to us in building a more interactive and impressive website since the Shopify page does not have many styling options, and it restricts to a default format.
The Supporter team and Development team helped us a lot whenever we had problems, and they tried to solve them until we're satisfied with the outcome. So far, we don't have any complaints as you're far supportive. Yet on some points, we still have a few issues when making a page. For instance:
- The product synchronization between Pagefly and Shopify has an issue with in-stock recognization (as we think). It seems the badge 'sold out' we created appears if the first variant of the product is out-of-stock, although the other variants are still in-stock. - Or recently, the theme styling didn't allow us to scroll and edit any sections inside. In general, we really enjoy using the app and hope that it can be improved on those aforementioned issues soon.

objectif-reves.fr

Very fast and live assistance. A service that listens to its customers. The tools are accessible even to technophobic people like me.

8K Flexwarm

PageFly is perfect for a front end developer trying to take Shopify to the next level. I would compare it to Visual Composer on Wordpress. The support team are exceptional too. We've had to do some custom coding and the pagefly team have assisted us with that.

emirbay

I just created my theme and unfortunately it wouldn't connect to my shopify store but thanks to the great support team the issue was fixed within few minutes. I can highly recommend this app, one of the best apps for shopify right now and great customer service.