4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

Edited May 15, 2023

Excellent! their team helps us with all the questions! they are so kind that you do not feel uncomfortable asking them! Highly recommend! and thank you Boo and Orange! they where so kind and help me setting my page!!

Hola StyleKorean
PageFly replied May 15, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and it was truly a pleasure to assist you.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you need any further assistance.

All the best!
Boo | PageFly Team

Edited February 12, 2019

GREAT AND AWESOME!
NOT ONLY THE PLUGIN ITSELF BUT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THE FAST EDITING PROCESS IS MORE THAN I EXPECTED!

bergerandstrauss
January 4, 2022

The attention from support team is the best, they answer quickly and help you with any detail. Great app and great team!

Rexgear
PageFly replied January 10, 2022

Hi Andrew,

First off, Thank you so much for this awesome review. We’re glad that you loved PageFly. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

October 29, 2020

This app helped me design my own landing pages for my products. Their support is amazing, this guy Donny helped me so much, really the best experience you could expect.

Loja OneClick
Brazil
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Donny | PageFly Team

January 10, 2020

The app is very easy to use, very intuitive and the support team is amazing! I've had a problem with installing the background and I sent my files to the dev team, which applied the background using the code editing, sending me a video guide how to do it myself, and all of that for free, before even purchasing any of their plans!

Thank you guys!

You Change the World
Switzerland
May 12, 2023

Great assistance. Chloe was very fast in solving my problems ! So 5/5 is well deserved. Thank you! :)

Atelier Noir | Moderne Designerleuchten
Germany
PageFly replied May 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our app! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with it.

We strive our best to bring you greater experiences with PageFly.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Chloe - PageFly Team

Edited April 5, 2020

This is the Elementor of Shopify. It's very customizable, easy, drag and drop...and the customer service is incredibly good. They are quick, know what they're doing, and easy to work with.

Thank YOU PageFly!!! I will be recommending you to all my friends.

(definitely worth trying out, and then you will be very willing to buy one of their plans!)

Hack That Habit
Edited April 11, 2020

Pagefly is a great pagebuilder app and better priced than the competition. The support is very helpful with coding topics as well as general questions. Even with simple questions (which I could have read up on) the support always remained friendly and helpful.
I can only recommend the app and therefore give 5 stars!

Pinkstrawberry
August 17, 2018

Using app for a week. It works great, easily i can build pages on our website.
And the support team is responding so quick =)
Thanks a lot.

Thula Home
February 23, 2022

Angel was a big help with troubleshooting! My password page was flickering and he fixed it in less than 10 mins.

queenzblvdllc
PageFly replied February 24, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel - PageFly Team