PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2019

I have been using this app to create landing pages. The app is very easy to use and much more flexible than other landing page builders I tried. The support is also some of the best I have ever experienced.

Little Twines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 16, 2019

I had an issue on one of my pages, after contacting the support team, they staid with me until the issue was resolved completely.
Thank you very much PageFly.

Personalized Gifts
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 16, 2019

I used this app to help my homepage look better and more customized. The support is amazing and fast. I love pagefly they have helped me a lot and made my shopify website look amazing. Some times in shopify it is hard to customize your website but pageFly makes it easy.

drwellbe
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 16, 2019

Best One for this app developing new website. in E-Commerce Platform Develop Multi Page Design and Graphical Design

Clipon
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 15, 2019

The best customer service ever, I've been reaching out for help for times, very patient and always online for response, 100% recommend

Frenchiely
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 15, 2019

Great app. I'm not too great with coding so this helps a great deal with getting my store how I want it. U.I. is simple and easy to use right out of the gate. Customer support is very responsive and helpful as well.

Barsdeep
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited January 10, 2022

I received the most best support. Arinzechukwu was super helpful and went out his way to resolve my issue. I'm over the moon with his help! Thanks again! :)

Molteno
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 14, 2019

Had a really great time using this app, had a very good customer support experience and very easy to use the tool, I would highly recommend it!

Meant Fur Pet
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited December 14, 2019

Great app, easy to work with and customer support is very helpfull. Resolved my issue in less then 10 minutes.

Hympala
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 14, 2019

Amazing. Best landing page builder out there! Also, live support kills it! You can not find a better one and I have tried 6!

The Five Day Startup