PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

DuroMax Power Equipment

Absolutely what I was looking for. Having experience with design, but not great at coding, this app let me build out custom pages in my store easily. The functionality is super flexible and it even allows for CSS overrides if needed. Highly recommended.

Yurtel - The Finest Luxury Boutique Camping in the Land

Great app, really helped us put together a custom collection page without the need for a developer. Awesome service too. Had a little issue publishing the page and getting it to look how we needed. Support was there to help fix in no time. Highly recommended.

VeeGear

Super easy to edit, and great and friendly staff! Really recommend this app to anyone that struggles with coding.

GAZZALL

Awesome app. So easy to use and the CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

The best customer service I’ve seen on Shopify App Store.

Billy especially is a genius. He does whatever adjustment I would like to implement in minutes.

I will definitely stay with pagefly for a couple of years.

Stand Steady

Great customer service and very easy to use! Would recommend to make your page more customized and professional

BeyondPicks

Very nice page builder with functions that is suited for most stores. I recommend store owners give it a try.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - I set up my pages using the 14 day trial. It allowed me to do so much more with my Shopify site than I could have managed without it. I found the support was quite good as well.

Happy Hemp Mall

I am still using the app to build my site. seems good so far but what is definitely excellent is the customer support!

313kids.com

This app is good for two reasons:

1. There's a lot of functionality within the tool that allows the user to have one simple interface from which to create.

2. The customer support is quick to chime in when you use the chat feature.

I'm only giving it four stars because I haven't launched my site LIVE yet. I'll save my last star for when we launch. Otherwise this is a great app so far!

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

So far, after figuring out the interface, this has been my "go-to" for when I want to create a new page (of any kind) for my site. It's straight-forward, drag and drop. It allows you to create 100% mobile-friendly pages. Live chat support is great! Just got done with Sami, and they helped me with a couple of issues right away. They even created a video specifically for me to help solve one of my issues. If you're looking for an improvement over the Shopify page creator - this is it.