PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Privé Roses

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sami helped me and answered my many questions during the trial. I'm very happy so far so I'm considering keeping the PageFly app. :)

MoonBeats

really helpful
they are here to help by message etc i love it go on if you want to create your own site or use template

ShopCarate

Location India

I used this app to build a page. This is very user friendly app which lets you design a page of your wish in just a matter of minutes without writing any code. If you are not good at writing codes then this is the best app for you to design pages. Also the chat support is great and they reply instantly which is very good. I highly recommend it to shopify users!

Lefrik

Location Spain

Randy help me with the last details , and I achieved the result I need. Very satisfied! I would recommend this App.

SoulAmazed

Location India

Ran into some issues but overall amazing experience. My entire store depends on Pagefly. Support is awesome, some of them have been exceptional like Vu (Not sure if it's his/her real name)

Zenergy

great app. It would have been great to have the option to add custom header and footer as well but overall its a great app.

Doggie Fashion Box

I want to say this app is better then Shogun. Customer service might as well be 24 hr because they do a great job on resolving any problems you have.

COLTON & FAWCETT

I have used the app to design my homepage. The support is amazing, friendly too. Everyone on the app team are eager to help. I will be purchasing the pro version of it because it’s grear!

The Handlers Basketball

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I purchased the Premium Program. The designs of the pages are phenomenal. The app is very easy to use even for a beginnger. But if you ever run into issues or do not know how to do something the customer service is PHENOMENAL!! They respond right away and will help you with any step of the process

KaliVit

Really great customer service! The builder is pretty straightforward to use. One of the most user-friendly and non-coder friendly page builder I have tried.