PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GarotaEsperta

Location Brazil

Exceptional customer support. They answered me really quickly and gave me the solution right away. The app is also really easy to manage. Really glad with my choice.

Kids Colors & Co.

Location Panama
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I came from Shogun, Pagefly is the best app for custom pages, not only all features but also their customer service is the best. kudos

M2U NYC

PageFly is great - especially their support team. They are super responsive and try their best to help me when I have questions. Highly recommend it!

Khadiza Electricals

Location India

I am using this app for two days. So far it seems very good to custom edit all the fields and build website as we wish.

SOSO Swimwear

The customer service is absolutely amazing, fast responses and beautiful features on the site, designed exactly the way I want it.

Travel and Fun World

This is my first and might be my only review ever because I don't do this kind of stuff much but so far I've had a great experience with this app. It's worth my time because the customer service is outstanding and they gave me the time of day to be prompt with their response and they did a lot as far as editing stuff for me. Shoutout to Touqir, he was the one that provided me with this customer service to help me build my company #travelandfunworld

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Hermes Music

super easy to use system and great customer service! constantly bringing new features, themes and specials.

This app helped out create page designs that would of taken double the time to accomplish, great time saver and multiple features.

Walkabout Outfitter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Support team is awesome and very friendly. I'm new to designing websites and they quickly answer all of my questions, no matter how crazy they may be. I would highly recommend PageFly to other users.

PetMax

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app has been a huge part of our constantly increasing sales month over month. The ability to easily create custom pages for monthly promotions and new product launches has been an integral part of our growth strategy.

This app is extremely user friendly and easy to use. Plus the one time I had to contact support they responded in less than a minute and resolved the issue right away. Extremely impressive. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to customize their website over and above what Shopify offers.

Thanks to the PageFly team!