PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Comfy Backs

Great support! Immediate resolution of issues! I had a TON of questions and they answered one by one everything! The editor itself has all the features you might need - just need to get used to it. Recommended!

Afropolitan

Love this app! Tech support is always responsive to your issues, to quickly resolve any problems that may occur. Plus the app makes redesigning your theme effortless, without the price of paying additional to change your theme! You can't beat that for the price!!!

Shop EDEN

Very flexible app. I'm going to be using this a bunch! Great for when my clients's want things done that fall out of Shopify's native capabilities. Prompt chat customer service can't be beat.

fluidfreeride.com

I have been using pagefly for a few months now and am very happy with the functionality and especially the support. The support team is readily available for all kinds of questions so that a non-coder like me can actually create beautiful pages without external help.

Echo Club House

This is a great app! I'm still on the trial version, but they were still nice and helpful. Edward helped to create the exact page I wanted!! Thank you :)

Nilight Led Light

Tech support is awesome!! Every time I reach out to them they are very helpful, highly recommend to everyone.

VIZVA

Thank you Vian and the team for helping me always. Pagefly is an easy to use application to design the pages the way you want. There were times when i wanted certain design or pattern and every-time Vian was there to assist me and she went above and beyond to help me design a page of my choice. It is such an easy to use application. Support is amazing. Very responsive team. Keep up the good work guys.

HP& T

Really nice app that allows for a lot of different pages. Customer service is also perfect. Touqir fixed my problem in less than 5 mins. Recommend this app to anyone willing to create their pages themselves.

BarCountry Cocktails

Great app, very easy to customize and use landing pages. When having any questions or issue, the support team has been very responsive and always super helpful! Thank you for this amazing app.

kerilys

Sami helped me to solve few of the issues I had. I recommend him. Pagefly is a good application!!!!!!