PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Akai Life

I love that the app lets me do things that I can’t do with standard templates. The support team help me a great deal.

Zilberman

we used this app for designing our password page, it was an easy and friendly process! excellent app and amazing support! thank you guys:)

Flavor Noire

Seriously, best support I've dealt with on the app store. They were able to fix my issue in less that 24 hours. Support is always ready and willing to help get things fixed. Also, easy to use. I think it would be better if they could not have depreciated the other slider options. I'd also like to see the pricing tables and testimonials options further expanded, but THIS also gets the job done!

Skinny to Jacked

Very helpful and friendly! Helped me out big time with my store! Highly recommend his service to guide you through any questions.

BETAFPV Hobby

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
REALLY LOVE IT
I think it's really easy and handy to use this app.
And it allows me to change the view between different devices.

ExtremeGripPro

Probally the best Page Builder application out there! Would highly recommend. Support always at hand to help.

AllerAir

This app allows me to achieve professional results myself with total control of the design and elements on my pages. The service alone is worth the fee. This team doesn't give up until all of your issues are solved.

The SuperpowHer Shop

Touqir was so great and helpful! I'm glad I found this page builder because it allowed me to tie in products that aren't on Shopify and create the look I wanted!

Brendboom

Have been using this app for a long time and the options I have to customize the store are unlimited plus the best support team we had the pleasure to work with.

VALUE-Affordable Products

Great costumer service, Even though I am using a free trial, they help to set u p sheet. the product is really good. a bunch of templates to create nice product pages, ans other types like home page, coming soon etc.