PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Jens Sweet Shop

If you're after an app that can build slick campaign pages this is for you. It's easy to use and you can custom code pages using CSS styling. There support is also outstanding!

Then Now Always

This app is a must-have! It's straightforward to use made a huge difference for my site. I ran into a few questions early on and was happy to find that their support is very attentive and helpful. You can chat right in the window you're using and get things humming along.

This app gets my glowing recommendation!

Immersion Run

Great App for great results ! I recommend for all those who are motivated to create professional pages with a clean rendering

Donoferton

The best option to create professional pages within your shopify store.
And a great support, they have a live chat and they help you in everything you need.

Curnon Watch

Absolutely love this app! It allows us the freedom to redesign parts of our theme that aren't exactly what we're looking for

The Print Society

I just had a small configuration problem, so I jumped on Live Chat. I chatted to a lovely lady named Vian, she was super helpful and my problem was solved in 5 mins. Awesome service, highly recommend!

Bentoben

Nice try, and awesome service from sellersmith team! No matter what question I ask, pretty girl Vian all answered with great patience. And you can easily find it good for use.
Btw, I know the APP from Shopify team.
Great APP and also with a nice price!
Wish better service in future!

Xxiv Active

it's user friendly and customer support is super helpful and efficient. We highly recommend this app.

Samplesound

Excellent answer to designing your page without using a shopify expert of coder. Really great customer service too. Life saver.

Earbass

I recently spoke to the team, more specifically one of the directors Vian, in regards to an issue that was not the Apps error but in fact an error with integration between Shopify. After about 10 minutes, I was back up and running to perfection and I couldn't be more impressed with the service and delivery.

5 Star, all day everyday