PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OUT OF STOCK

Location Hong Kong SAR

the support is excellent and the templates are well designed and user friendly.
if you are looking for a page builder, it is worth trying PageFly.

Southcott Threads

Fantastic app with infinite customizations! For a designer like me (who has practically ZERO understanding of coding) this app is a dream to allow me to build beautiful pages. Also, when issues or questions arise- their chat team is right there to assist! Excellent customer service!

United Bridal Shows

I have been looking for an app to create a picture collage page, that is quick and easy. This is it! Love it so far and Touqir assisted me via live chat. Excellent service!

SpexHQ

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent App. Best thing is the support person. They provide support even for free versions. Amazing features and customer support

I would specially want to thank Mr Touqir for excellent support and help. He is a great guy. Kudos to the team.

Authentic Bags Only

It does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Humanity Retreats

Edward, well really the entire customer service team has made my jumpstart into Pagefly flawless. The app is great! I'm not a designer but I'm a design and brand freak. This app. helps to set the stage for how and what I want to communicate. And with the Pro plan that I purchased, I'm able to create appropriate landers quick and easy to ensure higher conversions. I'm excited to get more landers up that correlate with my ads and marketing. Thanks guys!

Upbandz

Location France

amazing app, much better than any page builder you can find on shopify apps, i highly recommend this app

Jastasia jewelry

Location Netherlands

Amaaaaaaazing App. And the customer support is just Waaauw. They have so much patients and will just help you out with anything!!

MAYS

Location Australia

If you're thinking of getting Shogun, forget it. Pagefly is far more superior (powerful) and better value. Customer service is always top notch and responsive.

The Florale Company

This app is amazing! The customer service is incredible - the representatives are super talented, patient and accommodating!