PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Juniper And Yu

Had trouble setting up our page but PageFly team really tended to our needs and went over and beyond in terms of customer service. Extremely helpful and guided us through every step. Thank you

Http Www 3dglassesonline Com

Paul from the Support Team was a very big help and had very prompt responses.

Keratinbeauty

Very good app! Easy to create pages and very intuitive. Their support team are just lovely! Very patient and kind people.

Yampaca

Great product! Super easy to navigate. You're able to customize for desktop/laptop, mobil and tablet! This has app has made my site look really good and the price is SUPER reasonable compared to other page builders.

Great add features to your store pages without needing to spend a lot of money!

Coffecupsworld

Pagefly has been the first landing page builder that I had learn to understand to use and it was all thanks to the great customer service this app has! :). There were many things I needed help with and all of them were solved! I recommend this app to any shopify owner!

Catchphrase Gospel

Vian from the support desk was one of the most patient and helpful people I have dealt with while I try to set up my Shopify Store. This app has incredible features and loads of options to customize things just how you want them!

Onetreeplanted 2

Support has been great! I don't know how to code and they've been very helpful in providing CSS code snippets to make important changes to the webpage.

Ittse

PageFly has given me the ability to set up shop exactly how I want to. Their support throughout the process has been quick and extremely helpful. Highly recommend them over all the other page builders I tried before landing here.

Shaman Stone

Malgré quelques difficultés à la mise en place sur le thème, tout a fonctionné nickel. Equipe support vraiment excellente et ils ont même fait plus que prévu. Merci encore à PageFly

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.