PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Rep Dat Designer

Excellent service, went above and beyond!
Will definitely continue to use their service.
If your thinking about it - do it!

Fimicimplement

VEry good product and excellent support

Chocolatevoyage

I used Pagefly to build more detailed and visually interesting pages (in our About section) vs. the simplistic Shopify page builder. Really easy to use and produce great pages. Additionally- what is fantastic about Pagefly is their excellent support and quick service to help!

Olena Health

This is saving me hundreds of dollars! Sami from Support has been incredibly helpful in solving my design issue. I'm glad I came across such an easy to use application that's really building me professional looking sites!

Akash from Olena

Yadea

I've KEEP having issues regarding their sliders. I don't know how many times they've fixed it only for it to break again and again.

They are potentially the cause of my product viewer photos being messed up as well. Product Photo viewer on product page has photos capped at 300px, causing them to be very blurry.

Very slow support response time.

The Tungsten Ring

I M Just starting with shopify, and a lot of people are talking about funnel page, i think it a great tool, I m just staring using it but I think it will do the job pretty well. I will write a different review later on once i have more experience with it. but so far i like it.

Egg Trading

AMAZING SERVICE FROM BILLY, he could not have been more helpful, chuffed to bits!

Fitliyfe

I just want to say thank you to Sami...HE IS A LEGEND...great Support :)

Jsredemp

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

Rocklobsterjewellery

Best page builder on Shopify. It has allowed us to create endless landing pages and change elements as we see fit. The versatility of this app is just incredible. Not to mention the help team are always around to give you an answer promptly to any issues. Recommend.