PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Plentykart

Wonderful. Query solved with in a few minutes & awesome experience.
Thanks Pagefly Team.

Journey Of An Entrepreneur

Great Customer service ! Sami has been very attentive and he's always available if you need any help

Fabric Bistro

Good app, sometimes not as self explanatory as your ordinary drag and drop editor such as Wix, but very handy. Will be using it a lot. Customer service is good too.

Bodytherapy Pro

Pretty awesome app. My first time using this app, finding it really good. Had some issues, and support was very nice and helping and sorted the issue out pretty quickly. Totally worth the price!!

Rep Dat Designer

Excellent service, went above and beyond!
Will definitely continue to use their service.
If your thinking about it - do it!

Fimicimplement

VEry good product and excellent support

Chocolatevoyage

I used Pagefly to build more detailed and visually interesting pages (in our About section) vs. the simplistic Shopify page builder. Really easy to use and produce great pages. Additionally- what is fantastic about Pagefly is their excellent support and quick service to help!

Olena Health

This is saving me hundreds of dollars! Sami from Support has been incredibly helpful in solving my design issue. I'm glad I came across such an easy to use application that's really building me professional looking sites!

Akash from Olena

Yadea

I've KEEP having issues regarding their sliders. I don't know how many times they've fixed it only for it to break again and again.

They are potentially the cause of my product viewer photos being messed up as well. Product Photo viewer on product page has photos capped at 300px, causing them to be very blurry.

Very slow support response time.

The Tungsten Ring

I M Just starting with shopify, and a lot of people are talking about funnel page, i think it a great tool, I m just staring using it but I think it will do the job pretty well. I will write a different review later on once i have more experience with it. but so far i like it.