4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

July 22, 2022

very good app. dashboard is very easy. The developer team and support team are very helpful. they even code for me for creating different widgets. I really appreciate that. the only thing I am not impressed with is the pricing, it is a little expensive otherwise the app is perfect.

Klanza
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Hi Bibek!

It was my pleasure helping you out. Thank you so much for such a nice review. It means a lot to us. Rest assured we are working very hard in improving our services to cater clients like you.

Many Thanks,
Hamza | PageFly Team

September 5, 2022

I had trouble adding a section to the draft theme and Lin kindly reached out to the dev team and figured out I can't add any section when the theme is not live.

Jin Global
Singapore
PageFly replied September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lin | PageFly Team

April 4, 2022

Great page builder for Shopify! The support team is very very supportive. The app comes with many useful resources, documentations. Recommended!

Cody Art Bears
Latvia
PageFly replied April 5, 2022

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Léa | PageFly Team

Edited September 27, 2019

I was looking for something that would help me create my blog and this was perfect. Looking to change some of my other pages it was that easy to do. Great App.

MKCeramicCreations
December 23, 2020

I really like this app. Helps someone who isn't an expert at code make a really professional looking site. But what really puts it over the top is the excellent customer service. They really go all out to help resolve any issue that you have. Highly recommend for anyone who is trying to build something different than the standard shopify theme

Mom.ly
PageFly replied December 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Please take care and have a wonderful rest of the day and the year

Felipe | PageFly Team

April 6, 2023

I can't explain all the help I got from Cookie. She solved all the problems I had and much more. She was very kind and knew exactly what she was doing. I am glad I talked to her. I will continue looking for her for more help. Excellent job Cookie!!!

Woofsmart Shop
PageFly replied April 7, 2023

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Cookie - PageFly Team

March 11, 2021

The support team is great. Help solve your problems quickly. I will keep testing and hope they stay that way when I activate my store.

ÍBLEHO
Spain
PageFly replied March 12, 2021

Hi Lany,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

August 21, 2018

Thanks for making Pagefly to be a part of Shopify App Store and creating a wonderful experience. Thanks for your precious support!
Pagefly has a great Product, great Service and great Team as well.

Backpeel
India
January 14, 2021

Great app of course but the support was the best I've ever had in 10 years of online marketing. They literally answered the live chat and fixed my issue within about 15 minutes. So impressed!

Byron Bounty
PageFly replied February 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review!
It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service, please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubts and rest assured we will do our best to help you, thank you again, and have a wonderful rest of the day.
Felipe - PageFly Team

Edited May 11, 2021

This app is so far the best one I ever tried! Easy to use and made my website look more pro with its templates!
It took me a while to realize it exists

Odin Society
PageFly replied May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — We count ourselves lucky for having Pagefly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy | PageFly Team