4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, allowing them to create professional and visually appealing websites easily. They praise its drag-and-drop functionality, variety of templates, and advanced SEO tools. The 24/7 customer service is highly regarded for its quick problem-solving. Merchants also value the app's affordability and the creative freedom it provides for customization. Its seamless integration with Shopify and continuous updates for improved user experience are also appreciated.

January 15, 2020

Easy to use with all the sections and layout and template etc. And GREAT SUPPORT TEAM, responsive and effcient service!

EcoFlow
March 8, 2021

I love using this app because of the cool features it allows me to use but what makes it even more special is the customer service. Anytime I had an issue, staff members were readily available to take care of it. Very patient too. Thank you.

James Deegan Life Coaching
Ireland
PageFly replied March 10, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, James! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

February 13, 2022

The best page builder in my opinion. The support team it's so good too. Especially Randy. Good job guys.

MySkinMilano™
Italy
PageFly replied February 16, 2022

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited November 17, 2019

I had a problem about refunds. I thinked they were charge money unjustified and don’t care for pay back. When reviewed my negative opinions from here they helped me quickly and solved my problem. Actually the problem has begun from me. I thinked PageFly charged money but it is not. All about money charge problems about shopify and PageFly support team never said this is not our problem. They helped super fastly. Absolutely download this app. Especially thank you Victor.

TagsForever Türkiye
Türkiye
March 3, 2021

This is the best app I have ever used, and the service and quick response from Felipe is incredible. He helped me out very quickly with something technical that has made my site amazing. I really appreciate it and highly recommend them to everyone

Cosy Stays
PageFly replied March 5, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review
It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service, please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you, thank you again, and have a wonderful rest of the day.

Felipe - PageFly Team

May 19, 2020

One of the finest app for creating custom home page landing pages, product pages, and blog pages.

Pros - Flexibility, Customizable, lots of options to use if you're very creative and very helpful customer support.

Cons - Expensive but you different plans available, customer support not available during weekends.

Overall Recommended.

reliablecorporation.com
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Hi Alice,

Touqir - PageflyTeam

Edited April 9, 2020

I used the Shogun page builder first and found it very expensive. Then i tried Pagefly and i have to say For a non tech person like me. its been quite easy... Its a fantastic and easy to use product..

B U R O S Y S
India
March 19, 2020

So far the customer service has been great. Toquir helped me super fast and explained how he did it. It's worth it just for that kind of service!

Skyling Jewlery
September 27, 2021

Pagefly is a GREAT application, which allows you to make great pages that really convert ! I highly recommend

It's Bran
France
PageFly replied September 27, 2021

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much for your awesome review you gave us. This really means a lot to me and my team. We will try our best to improve our app and service for you.

Let us know if you need our support. Have a great day!

Regards,
Hamza - PageFly Team

September 13, 2018

Well, the app is quite complicated and elaborate as one can almost edit every detail of the website. A lot of issues might occur to the inexperienced users but the customer care is very patient and is always ready to help. 5+ Recommended.

Ecom Malta