PageFly Landing Page Builder , 7,388 reviews

4.9
Edited August 12, 2020

It's super easy to build a page exactly like you want it with this app. But the real star is the customer support team - I spoke with Aldwin and Paula who were both fantastic. I've contacted them dozens of times and they're not only responsive, they will often make the changes for you and then show you how they did it. It's probably the best support I've experienced with any Shopify App!

ZZZ BEARS
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 10, 2018

Not super intuitive, but the support team is very helpful and very accessible to help me figure things out.

Loads Laundry
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 10, 2018

Easy to use & fantastic support! Chat was online in minutes and resolved issues quickly!

Strike Force Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 9, 2018

I have not had the pleasure of fully using this app yet. However, I would like to comment on the EXCELLENT customer service I received from the PageFly Team. -GREAT JOB!

-LJC

Lydina Jean Collection
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 9, 2018

One of the best apps on Shopify. Just awesome. You can build any kind on pages. All for free. And on top you have the live chat. Just Great !

Luminambiance
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 9, 2018

Awesome flow and 8/10 as far as ease of use. Customer service was GREAT! It's very similar to Elementor for WordPress. Love drag-and-drop editors. I really love how I can edit things and try it before I just have to commit to a subscription. I'm 90% more likely to subscribe apps who do this. It shows great confidence in their product - and in the case of PageFly, their product is worth it!

Hand Halos
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited September 9, 2018

Haven't gone fully commercial with the app just yet however, good services & support so far. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Timo's World
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 8, 2018

Sami was extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions. This really is the best page builder on shopify at the moment.

Samplified
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 8, 2018

Very easy to use, for someone that is not very website savvy I created some very professional looking pages.

I had some trouble and the customer support was very helpful.

Ink'd Visions
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 8, 2018

i need this app i love this app. it used is very easy. and good customer services. i m soooooooooooo happy

The Inspiring Mart