4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

December 21, 2022

The gentleman that helped me was great. I would like to say my overall experience with page fly's team has been wonderful. I do not know much about computers and when I saw on the website , the 24 hour contact, I didn't believe it could help. When I finally reached out, it was awesome. They didn't make me feel incompetent and were very patient..I mean really patient. The 24 hour help on the chat line is a great tool and you should inform people a little bit more about all that they can do. Everytime I have reached out, they helped me find the solution. Great experience

SHILDZ
PageFly replied December 21, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us amazing and detailed feedback.

Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team because we always want to bring great customer experience to our customers and we are so happy that we can make you satisfied with us.

Besides this, we will try to improve our app to serve you better and better.

Please let us know if you need our support.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 20, 2021

Their support is amazing, they solved all my problems! The sales page is much more attractive to the buyer !

comprafacilloja
Brazil
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. This really motivates us all and we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. Have a nice day!
Touqir | PageFly Team

March 5, 2021

Love the app and the very quick and helpful support! We created more than 30 pages with Pagefly and works like a Swiss watch :)

feey GmbH
Switzerland
PageFly replied March 8, 2021

At PageFly we are working hard to always deliver the best product, thank you for writing these words for us it is very important to know that our customers are enjoying our product.

Angel
PageFly Team

April 22, 2020

The best customer service ever, happy to help with anything and they respond very fast!
Thanks for providing such a service ,totally worth of the money

Receiverjii
Romania
December 15, 2022

Its a great app. I have tried only the sections part, and it was amazing translating my ideas into reality, especially the tabs part.

Alliance Car Care
Bahrain
PageFly replied December 16, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words!

We are very happy to know that PageFly is helping translate your ideas into reality,
That's the main purpose of our app!

We will keep working to make our app, and our support better based on your feedback and comments.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help.
We're here 24/7, and ready to help.

Kind Regards,
Tyler - PageFly Support Team.

April 25, 2020

Love this app -> Highly Recommend
The best thing is 24/7 online support, there is always someone to talk to at any time and showing you the way to solve your issue.
Thanks lots

Deartik
Kuwait
November 5, 2020

the support of pagefly is to be congratulated, the attendant '' max '' helped me a lot, solved all my doubts and even used my language (portuguese) so that I understand myself better

Loja Confortoo
Brazil
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience using PageFly, and PageFly support.
Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Max - PageFly team

July 28, 2021

Great App and very awsome SUPPORT they help you in every step they are available always to help you in every second

biopawtastic
Morocco
PageFly replied July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. I'm glad that you like PageFly and feel satisfied with the support we provided.

This is a big motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality.
Let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

January 28, 2021

Excellent customer service! Their chat feature is very helpful when troubleshooting and they respond quickly.

ComayCreates
PageFly replied January 29, 2021

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for your kind of your words shared here. You can contact us any time you need our help regarding PageFly, we are 24/7 available.

Touqir | PageFly Team

April 27, 2021

PageFly has solved my problem with Narrative product page (and will solve any problem with template you don't like). Their support is also reliable and very quick (Thank you Mrs. Amanda for your help :) ) . They deserve 5 stars. I'm more than happy to recommend!

Zeroswatches
PageFly replied April 27, 2021

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager