4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

January 16, 2022

Easy to use, chat 24/7 VERY helpfull, quick videos to show how to also very helpfull ! I highly recommand it!

Bijouterie Lepage
PageFly replied January 17, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

February 25, 2019

They offer excellent service and easy to use page builder. Would recommend for your shopify store
!

Case Sense
Bulgaria
September 15, 2022

This app allowed me to fully customize my Buy In Store page. I liked how it had many features to choose from and when I ran into any issues customer support was friendly and helpful.

Worthy Jams
PageFly replied September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

December 21, 2022

The gentleman that helped me was great. I would like to say my overall experience with page fly's team has been wonderful. I do not know much about computers and when I saw on the website , the 24 hour contact, I didn't believe it could help. When I finally reached out, it was awesome. They didn't make me feel incompetent and were very patient..I mean really patient. The 24 hour help on the chat line is a great tool and you should inform people a little bit more about all that they can do. Everytime I have reached out, they helped me find the solution. Great experience

SHILDZ
PageFly replied December 21, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us amazing and detailed feedback.

Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team because we always want to bring great customer experience to our customers and we are so happy that we can make you satisfied with us.

Besides this, we will try to improve our app to serve you better and better.

Please let us know if you need our support.

October 1, 2021

I enjoy every minute of using Pagefly! So user-friendly and the support is impeccable! Very quick to respond and they stay with you until you are happy with the outcome.

My Imagination Toys
PageFly replied October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it really means a lot to me and my team. We always aim to bring you the best app and service and hope you enjoy.

Please let us know if you need our assistance.
Have a great day! Thank you!

Cookie - PageFly Team

January 20, 2021

Their support is amazing, they solved all my problems! The sales page is much more attractive to the buyer !

comprafacilloja
Brazil
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. This really motivates us all and we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. Have a nice day!
Touqir | PageFly Team

March 5, 2021

Love the app and the very quick and helpful support! We created more than 30 pages with Pagefly and works like a Swiss watch :)

feey GmbH
Switzerland
PageFly replied March 8, 2021

At PageFly we are working hard to always deliver the best product, thank you for writing these words for us it is very important to know that our customers are enjoying our product.

Angel
PageFly Team

April 22, 2020

The best customer service ever, happy to help with anything and they respond very fast!
Thanks for providing such a service ,totally worth of the money

Receiverjii
Romania
December 15, 2022

Its a great app. I have tried only the sections part, and it was amazing translating my ideas into reality, especially the tabs part.

Alliance Car Care
Bahrain
PageFly replied December 16, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words!

We are very happy to know that PageFly is helping translate your ideas into reality,
That's the main purpose of our app!

We will keep working to make our app, and our support better based on your feedback and comments.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help.
We're here 24/7, and ready to help.

Kind Regards,
Tyler - PageFly Support Team.

April 25, 2020

Love this app -> Highly Recommend
The best thing is 24/7 online support, there is always someone to talk to at any time and showing you the way to solve your issue.
Thanks lots