PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 21, 2018

I am very pleased with the PageFly app!

We are currently working on building our website and PagefFly has really helped us create our pages to look very clean. Again its a very easy application to use and the best part is that the customer service is incredible!

KAFANDO and VIAN have really helped us out. Their team is not only very friendly but get back to very quickly.

If you're looking to customize your web pages we highly recommend this application!

Thanks,
Ivan

Nuno Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 20, 2018

I have never rated an app.

But This app is amazing!!!

If you want real conversions you must use a landing page!! This app makes beautiful landing pages and is SOOO easy to learn!

The best part is the customer service. KAFANDO is always available through the tiny chat. this guy is the man. any time i had any questions or needed any help he was there to guide me. No long waits or 2 days waiting on an email.... he is always around to help me

I 100% recommend this app. I only joined to get the free landing pages. but i signed up for a pay plan!

Thanks Pagefly and KAFANDO\

Eric

Trail Blazer Gear
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 20, 2018

This app allows all your site to come to life, without any coding hassle. With all the customisable options you could want, this app is a must have for anyone looking to spruce up their online store.

An incredible app, with an incredible customer support team that are more than willing to help you with any problems you may encounter!

Cooking Utensils
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 18, 2018

The Pagefly app adds an abundance of customization options to your Shopify Store. It provides you with much more creative freedom for when the 'theme' you are using is just not living up to it... The service provided is on a whole other level! They take their time to explain to you step by step what to do, and will make changes for you if you ever get stuck. Super content with this app and the service: worth it!

Wfbca
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 15, 2018

The best page building app I have found. I've tried several others (most of which cost far more than this) and have not found any to be anywhere near as good.

It's incredibly easy to use, and is very visual - there are lots of icons & previews etc which makes navigation around the app and finding what I want incredibly easy and intuitive. It has a wide range of blocks which you can input to your page making the level of customisation huge. You can customise virtually any page on your website, from your Home page, Landing page, Product Page, About us etc etc.

I don't have any knowledge of CSS or HTML and this app doesn't require that. However, because of the way things are described in the app and the language used, it is starting to make me understand how these things work - which I think is incredibly important for anyone who is designing a web page.

The support from the team is second to none. There is a range of articles for instant help, and if they don't answer your question then the team normally get back to you on chat within a few minutes and will resolve any issues ASAP.

It also seems to be developing at a fast rate, with new features being added regularly.

Incredible value for money! Probably the most exciting Shopify app I have found to date.

Cartologystore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 15, 2018

This is an amazing page building app. intuitive, easy to use, great results and integrated with Shopify. Can't rate this highly enough!

Turramurra Natural Beauty
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 14, 2018

Amazing app. The staff in this app are beyond amazing. I want to thank Richard for being very professional and responsive. He made sure everything was sorted out. The customer service is beyond phenomenal. This app is definitely worth it and Richard made me understand it so much more. Great job guys amazing stuff you have here.

Junglefitapparel
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 12, 2018

Incredible customer care. Great app!

Confetta
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 11, 2018

I very rarely give companies a 5 Star Rating. At first I had a issue with my pages being responsive and they took care of my issue very quickly. I really appreciate it when people answer quickly and do a great job! With PageFly I can now have custom pages in Shopify!

Jdmshirt
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 27, 2019

Excellent support team. I had problems with my site's home page main photo wherein it is not loading, but Sami of Sellersmith had sorted it out really quickly. I think beyond the features of the app, what's important is that the support team can really support you when you have problems. I'm definitely recommending PageFly to anyone's building a site beyond using Shopify's default tools.

Grand Videoke Canada