4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

March 6, 2021

I love this app, I use it for all of my websites. The customer service is absolutely amazing. Angel and Touqir with the rest of their team are the best

Weightheadscanada
PageFly replied March 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel
PageFly Team

July 23, 2020

awessommeeeeeeeeeee loved it brother everyone use it works as described always and will love tomget more themes soon brother keep comingup with stuff

Playstation bundle
India
PageFly replied July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

August 25, 2021

My developer used this app to develop pages that were more suited to my look and feel and found it easy to use and great to work with. When I was launching, I noticed one small issue in the page and not being savvy, I reached out to PageFly support for help. THANK YOU Angel! It was like a miracle, I started a chat session and within minutes, the page was fixed and perfect. I have never had such responsive, accurate support and I am so thankful the page was developed in this app!

Tie and Cinch
PageFly replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It adds a lot of joy to my day.

We're also pleased that our content has aided you in your exploration of the app. Please remember that we are always available to help you if you have any problems.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!
Angel - PageFly Support Team

January 19, 2020

This app has great support, rich in features and very well balanced in terms of skill level. There is the easy drag and drop, yet it also has the option for more advanced users to extend what is there.

Fastrack Riders
July 27, 2020

I used this app to help me build my product page. I had some issues and bugs that needed fixing but the PageFly team is so amazing that everything got fixed! I highly recommend them for your stores! The team is always ready to help and that is why this is an amazing platform!

androlights
United Arab Emirates
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thanks for your generous comment, we are available 24/7 for help with any issue you have. please do reach us anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

January 25, 2021

Great app, helped me a lot to built store, a lot of available options in there, great communication with support team, all the best.

NapCatcher
Serbia
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Hi Milan,

Thank you for your great review, I'm really happy to be able to help you on your issues. Thanks for your patience during working on your issues.

Feel free to reach us anytime for any issue, query or concerns...

Shagar - PageFly Team

March 31, 2020

Amazing. Pagefly is just the creating product page tool that I always been looking for. It makes my product image and paragraph showing clearly and more beautiful. Those sections always mixed before and make my page very unclear. And the typeface of the theme is modern and classic. I highly recommended this great powerful tool. You'll never drop it.

iminiprojector
China
July 29, 2022

Pagefly is by far the best page builder app! Cookie was very helpful with an issue I was having with our theme not working correctly with the spacing and she fixed it right away! Great customer service, I would definitely recommend this company over other page builder apps!

melson Web Design
PageFly replied August 2, 2022

Hi Jared,

Thank you so much for giving me an amazing review on App Store about your experience with PageFly.

I am so happy that I could be able to assist you with an issue. Your review brings us a huge motivation and we will try our best to bring you a great experience with us.

Let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

May 1, 2023

Sadly we have made a mistake and used this product to design the page on our website. Now they converted it for pages on our website and they charge you every month for keeping the pages active, which is ridiculous. I do not therefore recommend this product, use Shopify, to avoid this extortionate additional fee to your store.

CEMLUX
Almost 5 years using the app
PageFly replied May 17, 2023

I would like to send you my deepest apology for your bad experience with our app.

We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this. At that time you gave us the review, we felt so thankful because you still gave us chances to support you via live chat.

We truly understand how important the customer experience is so everyday, we have been trying nonstop to improve our app and support team. This is a big lesson for us to improve everything to serve you better and I really wish that we will have more precious chances to assist you in the future.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need our support. We always hope to have another precious chance to support and assist you in the future.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 28, 2023

Amazing! A must have for website development.

The support team is beyond excellent. Thanks so
much to the PageFly team for making this possible.

AnimeGuzzuStore
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Have a great day!