Reviews (10,738)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

July 21, 2020

This has helped me built my page in record times. So easy to use and so easy to customize. The customer service is super!

cofra store
Colombia
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly. Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions!

Max - PageFly Team

January 4, 2019

I got Yennifer to help me out with my website issue. she was patient and calm enough to work on it multiple times as per what I wanted. It was a great experience all together.
Thanks

AlooAtta.com
May 10, 2018

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.

Jennie2810
October 19, 2020

I was having issues customizing my Shopify theme until I downloaded this app and it's been a life-saver! Their support team is also excellent and takes care of any issues, big or small, with quick turnaround times. Definitely will continue to use in the future and recommend to other new store owners.

HanJi Design Corporation
PageFly replied October 21, 2020

Hi Kaining,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

July 3, 2023

Many options and templates are available, which is great. Sometimes I find it a bit confusing, as when I'm working in the creator mode, the layout looks perfect, but when I go to preview the final page, the layout often is off. In saying that, the team is always quick to help and resolve issues :)

Chameleon Sand Candle
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied July 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

November 3, 2020

Absolutely love this page builder! so many features that make my store looks so awesome! And the best thing - they have a great 24/7 customer support that always willing to help!

Widely Quality
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Hi Mordechay,

I really appreciate your time which you spent writing these lines, It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

August 9, 2021

Works well once you get the hang of it. Support team is helpful and very responsive. Would recommed.

Smoke Glass Vape
PageFly replied August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.

We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

December 18, 2020

I just love the app. The support is awesome and very responsive. I have seen a clear bump in my conversion rate after I started using pagefly landing pages. Highly recommended.

Techno PM - Project Management Templates Download
PageFly replied December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

June 9, 2020

Great support. If something doesnt work, they here for you immediately. The App needs a bit time to understand how it works. But after you understand it, it is a tool that makes your work easier.

azado Ag
Switzerland
PageFly replied June 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

Hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Shagar | PageFly Team

April 26, 2021

I kept having problems with the pages and as a result, I had to keep reaching out to the customer service. Thank goodness, they were prompt in responding and very helpful.

Pure Grace Nest
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied May 10, 2021

Your review really made our day. We are so happy to read it.
Our team is always trying our best to make customers happy and satisfied. We have been also improving PageFly better and better to serve our customers.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.