4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

September 5, 2019

Really awesome! You can live chat with developers who know what they are doing and can really help you!

Rise Accessories
November 30, 2021

The app is too complicated to use, it is a litter difficult to use for me. But the customer service is very patient and she helped me solve many problems. I am very grateful to her

Anker
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied December 15, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your wonderful review. With your review, we can know how we are doing.
PageFly is not easy for new users but along with the support team, we also provide video tutorials as well as documentation for you when you need.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 23, 2021

I have not had it long enough to rate properly, I am rating it for 4 stars as I had outstanding customer service from Angel !!

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied June 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.
It was our pleasure to support and make you feel comfortable. While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make you happy, it’s clear that we fell short here. And according to your review, you have not had it long enough, but it’s okay, we are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 12, 2020

Great app. It is user friendly. Very responsive and helpful with providing support when needed. Absolutely recommend!

The T-Shirt Dugout
July 8, 2018

Very easy to use with several ready made templates.

Save The Red List
Japan
January 18, 2021

Customer Support is amazing definetly would recommend to anyone trying to build a shopify store that gets results £££ :)

Homemade Designer Phone Cases
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

June 18, 2018

Awesome app, incredible support - Vian (support agent) PERSONALLY fixed some issues we were having with our home page (and we're still on free trial!) - it took her about 1.5 hours but the end result of her efforts was just perfect - exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much will definitely proceed to paid version once the trial is over. Can't recommend highly enough!

Eternal Beauty Store
July 21, 2020

This has helped me built my page in record times. So easy to use and so easy to customize. The customer service is super!

cofra store
Colombia
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly. Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions!

Max - PageFly Team

January 4, 2019

I got Yennifer to help me out with my website issue. she was patient and calm enough to work on it multiple times as per what I wanted. It was a great experience all together.
Thanks

AlooAtta.com
May 10, 2018

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.

Jennie2810