4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

November 18, 2019

Easy to use and learn. Great experience. It have a very good free trial and you can learn everything in this period. The support is awesome.

G&GShopping
Brazil
February 10, 2022

Great Customer service, i can honestly say that they do a good job helping the consumer finish their work and vision. AMAZING SERVICE.

ShopFGI
PageFly replied February 13, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 16, 2021

I love it! At lot easier to use than just Shopify on its own. The support team is always great will help with anything that they can!!

FourPerfectPaws
PageFly replied April 19, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 8, 2020

5 stars for everything. Absolutely faultless and a premium experience. The agents have real in depth knowledge about the processes involved and they are always available 24/7. Top class.

soulARKO.
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Edited March 27, 2020

L'application PageFly est très facile à utiliser. Une équipe est toujours disponible pour nous aider

LadyGum®
France
September 21, 2023

Love this, she solved all the problems for me

OnlyFire
13 days using the app
PageFly replied September 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Jess - PageFly Team

May 21, 2018

Amazing app, it helped me to change a lot the display of my shop to make it look the way I want. Amazing help from the team ! I recommend 100% !

Thebleu
Portugal
July 13, 2021

I kept having issues with my mobile site and desktop site with pages not loading but Paula was great and helped me out very quickly and was able to get my site up and running!

Embark Smoked Meats
PageFly replied July 14, 2021

Hi Jasmine!

I appreciate your kindness and your words, it is very inspiring to be able to work with a very committed person like you.
Our team will continue working to be able to serve you with quality.

We will be available if you need any assistance.

Paula - PageFly Team

October 7, 2019

Very good application my deeper customization of pages. Getting help is very easy, client service always available
my favorite app

Dxel-portier
France
January 13, 2020

This is an honest review. The App makes it so much easier to build pages. All the features are super intuitive and you have a lot of options. I have been building pages easily and quickly. Needless to say I have saved a ton of $$ because I don't need to hire a developer anymore (+ I control my design). Also shout out to the amazing customer service team. I'm bothering them everyday with requests and questions and they have always done an amazing job. Thanks guys and keep up the good work ! Pierre

Monbusinessplan.shop | Modèles et templates de Business Plans