4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

June 1, 2018

definitley worth to try it, its easy to use and there are so many posibilities to make a amazing website with a simple free shopify theme.. I was suprised how good it works together with shopify... no waste of time to try it

Tasti Matt
Germany
December 12, 2020

It really helped me customize my pages to the fullest, very powerful app. 7/5 with rice, asked for support and got it within couple mins!

Remix Online Store
PageFly replied December 17, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your continuous interest and for always being with PageFly. I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

July 19, 2022

L'app è molto vasta e permette di fare moltissime cose, personalizzando molto il design anche per chi non ha esperienza di codice. L'assistenza è velocissima (live chat 24h), risponde con velocità e competenza.

Baracuta
Italy
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua generosa recensione. Siamo felici che ti sia divertito moltissimo con noi!
Grazie per la vostra fiducia, siamo grati per un cliente straordinario come te.
Se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo fare per aiutare, faccelo sapere.

PageFly | Kate - Responsabile del successo dei clienti

Edited November 13, 2019

Great service and app. Immediate response when you have questions. Was almost switching to Wordpress until I found PageFly :) Thanks!

The Shaving Institute
Netherlands
August 16, 2022

Eine der besten Apps, um Landings Pages zu gestalten. Es gibt viele Templates, aber auch eigene Designs lassen sich einfach erstellen. Der Pagebuilder funktioniert einfach hervorragend. Zudem muss ich auch den Support loben, der nicht nur schnell und kompetent antwortet, sondern auch dabei geholfen hat, eine unsere Sales Pages aus einem anderen Shop-System in PageFly zu reproduzieren.

Mit Hunden leben
Germany
PageFly replied August 17, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 4, 2021

Very easy to use. When I have a problem the support team respondsed quickly with great communication.

Emi Conner Jewelry
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

January 30, 2019

Just the thing i need to make customizations for each and every product. Even helps with the collections and Sami here was super helpful with merging with my shop's theme.

Oak & Sand ™
Singapore
Edited October 21, 2019

The support team is awesome, that's my first impression after a couple weeks. My business appreciates it, thank you!

Explorer
Mexico
November 22, 2019

Adorei este aplicativo, atende todos os meus projetos. O atendimento é perfeito e não imaginava que este horário aqui no Brasil 23:59 poderia ser atendida com eficácia. Muito contente e indico!

storingfast
Brazil
March 26, 2020

It's a great tool. Surprisingly, their service is also excellent. They patiently helped me solve problems that weren't in the code, and they taught me. I highly recommend this software. His price is well worth it. His services are worth the price.

PEONYELF COSMETICS 化粧品