Reviews (10,535)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

January 31, 2021

Jerry was great! I was having trouble editing pagefly to make it look more appealing, Jerry was very helpful and supportive. I appreciate the support!

Toni Irby
PageFly replied February 1, 2021

Hi Toni,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Jerry - PageFly Team

April 23, 2020

Awesome app, it helped me customized my pages the way i want them to be and the support is really reactive and helpful. I would highly recommend !

The Last Mug
France
May 2, 2020

Best app ever. It lets you change every aspect of a page in a user friendly way. Using shopify and not using pagefly with it it's a terrible miss.
Also, when i need help for further customization, they are always there for me with experts technical support. 10/10

ninewatts
Italy
July 23, 2020

Excelente! Sem duvidas o melhor editor de landing page de todos!! Recomendo, ja usei varios, e esse foi o melhor

Loja TrendGirls
Brazil
PageFly replied July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

November 16, 2020

Great app, I had a problem with the font of my product page but Megan from support helped me brilliantly.

GlowingRocket
Netherlands
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Edited March 17, 2021

I'm used to building sites in WordPress and have pretty much hated working in Shopify... After trying many other builder apps, I landed on PageFly and couldn't be happier - the flexibility of their system and the customer support, make it a great option. It is a bit annoying though that every theme/app/shopify seems to try and squeeze every penny out of you, unlike WordPress.

Pandan Tea Leaf
PageFly replied March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we are so thrilled to read it. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
PageFly is constantly developing and growing to have more helpful features and functions to help your business.
With the new version, we really want to bring you more flexibility in working with PageFly to reduce your time.
Thank you for your recommendation, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Edited March 6, 2019

I really like this app and I really appreciate all the help your kind people give. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back but the assistance is always excellent.

WUWURU
June 27, 2020

Very nice interface. A lot of amazing features for a FREE app. Customer support is EXCELLENT! Helped me fixed my pages. Recommended!

Klaro Beauty
PageFly replied June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.
Emad - PageFly Team

January 3, 2021

Amazing support! Shagar helped me a lot about using Pagefly because I was having some issues, but now its all good. Couldn't be more satisfied!

Mombilini
Brazil
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Hi Rayla,

Thank you so much for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues.

Please, reach us anytime, we're available 24/7 for your support on any issues.

Shagar - PageFly Team

August 13, 2022

Easy to use and excellent customer support. They're quick to respond and very helpful, they even coded my theme to further optimize my page.

BabyAdores
PageFly replied August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Have an amazing day!