4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

August 12, 2021

It is so much easier to build a landing page with PageFly. What I appreciate the most is the super helpful, efficient and prompt customer service.

CanAm Systems
PageFly replied August 12, 2021

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

We are providing support 24/7 so we can give a hand to our customers and fix their issues promptly because we value our customers.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Edited November 18, 2019

The support of this App is awesome. Sami Worked with me patiently and helped me with exactly what I was looking for in a very timely and helpful manner. Highly Recommend!

The L'iL Sucker Store
November 14, 2020

This app is incredible. It's really easy to use; but the best part is the customer service. I received the most amazing CS by agent Abel. He made a personalized video for me explaining all the steps to a simple question. VERY IMPRESSED. This app is definitely worth every penny - my website is beautiful.

Déco Véro
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing us this 5-star review
your words are what motivate us to continue improving every day we strive to deliver a great product.

Angel | PageFly Team

July 15, 2021

This App is very helpful and really great!! Can customize my website just what I imagined. It's bit complex to use at first, but can always chat with support. customer service helped me alot!!! their response is so fast and helped me to fix it right away!!

Dashing Diva Singapore
Singapore
PageFly replied July 18, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for spending time giving me such a generous review, especially during your busy time preparing for store launching. We hope to have a chance to welcome you to our office when all the Covid thing is over.
For now, I wish you the best and a great store launch <3

All the best,
Hailey - PageFly team.

P/S: We always have your back so please don't hesitate to reach out at any time ;)

December 31, 2020

I had ran into a couple road blocks, and every time the team here was extremely helpful. I appreciate their patience and kindness! Shout out to Touqir and Elad for their continuous help!

ElizaYvette Jewelry
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Hi Ashley,

On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words you shared. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Touqir | PageFly Team

April 26, 2022

Great page builder and 24 hour support team are very helpful! Can customise anything on a page. Fantastic.

BOTANYCL
PageFly replied April 27, 2022

Hi Caroline,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

September 11, 2020

This app it works very very good on shopify
it really help,and the service is very very nice,awesome team and app

Velney Jewelry
China
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
On behalf of PageFly Team I want to Thank you again for being so patient with your issues. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your issues.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Max | PageFly Team

Edited December 1, 2017

I spent 3 days building my page and after an update of the software my backend page is completely destroyed and I cannot operate anymore on the page nor do any editing. I hope they will restore my page and I will be able to keep working on it otherwise stay away from this app!

Farmacia Aliberti
Italy
PageFly replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for leaving a detailed review for us.

Since the day you left the review, we have been working continuously to improve PageFly to develop more functions and features as well as to make it more user friendly.

Our support team is always trying to bring a better experience for customers. If you need our support of PageFly, feel free to let us know via live chat. We are always available for you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 30, 2022

This App is extremely useful when you want to customize your Shopify-Shop beyond what Shopifys own tools will allow you to do. They have a full set of documentations and tutorials to understand the logic and the details of the app. The best ist the helpdesk, which is unparalleled in terms of speed and knowledge. A true must-have-app.

post-2158
Germany
PageFly replied July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring value.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 12, 2021

Experiencing for 2 days now and support is excellent, no more to say!
App gives you very customizable pages and this is great, however it requires some learning curve. If you give that time, it seems like this is a great tool for it's job!

CoffeeNutz®
Türkiye
PageFly replied November 14, 2021

Hi Ömer,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team