4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

May 25, 2021

Pagefly really has a great team thanks for everything. They are really reagent
and the app does what it is suppose to do. 5 stars for me.

Carré Prod
France
PageFly replied May 26, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for your words, I felt so happy when I received and read your review.
Customer satisfaction is always the top priority that we are focusing.

And we also have been constantly improving PageFly to make it better.

Please let us know if you need help or assistance, I wish you all the best.

Cookie - PageFly Team

August 30, 2018

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

Jsredemp
PageFly replied July 14, 2022

I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. In the Free plan, you can use all elements and features, and you can create one page for each page type.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited September 6, 2018

Love this app. I have used it on another site and highly recommend it.
I've needed support on a couple of issues that have been dealt with and fix in a matter of hours.
Great App.

Unified Boxing
March 13, 2020

the custommer support is excellent.they are being so patient with the text and so many things that i believe i'm too slow to catch up.

life4sword
March 1, 2021

A great app once you get to know how to fully use it. Offers a range of tools and content t help personalise. Would recommend.

Art by Diah
PageFly replied March 2, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that you choose PageFly and find it helpful.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 20, 2023

Tolle Seite, kann man echt coole Seiten damit machen. Der Support ist sehr, sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Diese App ist sehr weiterzuempfehlen.

bestfortravel Vorteilswelt
Austria
6 days using the app
PageFly replied June 20, 2023

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung. Es war sehr nett von Ihnen. Seien Sie versichert, dass wir unsere Dienste für geschätzte PageFly-Benutzer wie Sie weiter verbessern werden.

Nochmals vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und vielen Dank dafür, dass Sie der beste Teil von PageFly sind.

Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, können Sie uns gerne eine Nachricht im Live-Chat-Fenster hinterlassen. Wir sind immer bereit, Ihnen zu helfen!

Habt einen wundervollen Tag und passt auf euch auf!
Katty – PageFly-Team

September 26, 2019

Very cool application and very easy to use... Good job guys and I appreciate the extra trial time, just incredible... Thank you all and keep goin' ;-)

La Brade Marketplace
Belgium
November 15, 2018

PageFly is a very user friendly app. if you ever run into error. Their customer service is very helpful. :) I highly recommend anybody want to customize the website.

XPRIT
September 22, 2019

Before using this app I felt very challenged when trying to build my site. But after playing around with it for a little bit I see it's SO much easier than I imagined and I can't wait to have my awesome new site up and running! For anyone thinking about using PageFly, they offer a great trial so you don't lose anything testing it out :) Highly recommend it.

Print Stick
Mexico
12 days using the app
June 28, 2023

Incredible product. The customer service is amazing. Very helpful and love the 24/7 live chat option.

My Store