Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify | Reviews

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Homebrew4less

Thanks for offering this app to the community, it solves a few issues Shopify has

This app works great, easy to install and use

Rebelnewt

This app is fan-freakin-tastic! It does weight based shipping and price per item, and each additional item custom rates and it is free - Christian is awesome and actually replies to questions if you get stuck.

You can also setup a set of rates for US Shipping and another set for International Shipping! Something that hung me up for a while which I hope might help you is if you want to setup some rates for international, you need to Country Code Exclude US - be sure that you are using the Country abbreviation - so do NOT use United States, rather use US.

You can also filter based on Vendor Name, Product Name or SKU (not to mention all of the shipping address fields) - this is far more robust than other apps out there that cost money.

The only other app that could do absolutely everything we needed was going to cost $60/mo - Thanks for a great app Christian!

Acubest

Probably the most useful app we have installed. We sell a large range of items from small containers to large massage tables and sofas, and ship them all over the country with different methods. Parcelify is a simple yet very powerful tool that helps us customize all our shipping options. We're able to receive orders online now that we used to have to take over the phone. The developer, Christian, is amazing and responsive as well.

Miramar Office

Simple, Efficient, Effective, Free.

Does its job and offers a high level of flexibility without overloading the senses. Good price tag too. Good job.

Oopmart

Really I would love to write the review for this app.
This is really a great app. If you want to restrict your shipping for particular zip codes. Then this app is a perfect match for you. Still, it has few bugs in logics. But still, it works great for me. I would suggest this app. Thanks for the developer. Perfectly working for my store www.oopmart.com

Msno

Great app! Pretty easy to configure. Thank you

Madison Local Shops

I needed an app that could restrict FREE SHIPPING to only my city. After paying for an annual contract on the basic plan, I was able to get Real-Time Carrier Shipping for free and this free app worked perfectly for what I needed. Christian responded quickly to a question I had and got me all the information I needed.

-Easy to setup/configure ✓
-Does what it says it does (helps create certain shipping rule modifications) ✓
-Great, timely support ✓
-Free ✓

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Great app soo far... first day trying it and basic parameters seems to be really easy and straight forwards. Worth a try!!!!

Netdope

It's only for advanced plan.. sorry useless for basic plan users.

July 8, 2019

That is not entirely accurate, though we share your frustration.

For Parcelify to work we need the details of the order, those details get shared through the Carrier Service API. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
2) If you change your billing on your plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com

We too wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan. :(

Make Me Cosy

Hey. This is a great app and does exactly what I want.
If you have the basic plan installed, you can get round the carrier API requirement by upgrading to annual billing and having it added, so there's no need to be on an advanced plan.