Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Born Preorder

Amazing service and amazing app! Everything we needed, Christian is so helpful and responsive, would definitely recommend it

Cleanpath

The app is amazing, the support is amazing. Definitely recommend.

Saucisson

Great app! Needed to have various shipping rates per postcode and managed to achieve that with Parcelify. I wasn't familiar with regex and still not but figured out things! Thumb up!

Williams Marine Lubricants

Very simple to use, author responded very quickly with 2 queries. We sell heavy items, so weight and location are important factors when calculating our delivery costs. We use a regex string of postcodes to determine a buyers location - takes time to write up but once it's done, it's done!

Boxwoodandbroom

Does a great job for what we want it for which was offering free shipping within a specific UK set of post codes. Christian was quick to respond to our questions and we got the store running straight away.

As you might see in other reviews, if you want to use this with the Basic shopify package just pay for Shopify annually (just go to Admin -> Account -> Change Billing Period -> Annual) and then ask for the Real-Time Shipping API to be enabled by support.

Alpineanime

Works great. Had an issue with Shopify caching shipping setups. Christian solved the problem, it was great!

Stitchtek

Was able to install and configure on the Lite plan with Real Time Shipping enabled A La Cart, but the option is not being presented to me as a test user with a filtered ZIP code.

UPDATED: Total 5-Star. The developer was VERY responsive to helping and we figured out it was a caching bit on the various sites. This works GREAT for local delivery/pickup by Zip codes!

Please keep up the good work and support on this little Jewel!

Eventpower Equipment

This is a beautiful app and does what I needed it. Support from Christian was next to instant. Keep up the good work mate.

Petnpony

Absolutely fantastic App and a must for anyone wanting more control over their shipping rates. I have been able to set shipping rates with filters for; weight, price, country, postcode all in one rate and they work seamlessly. I have spoken with Christian who responded to my email query within a few hours and advised me on what filters to use for my needs. 100% recommend this App!!!

Coevo Decor

Does what is says on the tin - plenty of personalisation options and very affordable price tag.