Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Hiprotrainer™

Facile a utilisé. C'est génial. Le client peut choisir les différentes modèles proposées en 1 seul clic

Supreme Phone Gadgets

It's extremely easy to use, set up is easy and UX is great. No issues after using it for more than 3 months and counting.

Heloideo

Very good support. it just works very smooth. I highly recommend this app,I also really like how it appears in my store and how they help me when I need them help

Lucius Atelier

Finally found a reliable and easy-to-use tracking app. One of the main reason I considered this app was it compatibility with Judge.me review app. Pricing is also reasonable. Simple and functional. Please keep up the great work guys!

Stoddle.com

easy to use! coming from another order tracking app that would not track all orders, this is a better option and works great

PrepQueens

I really like it, very neat and customers easily navigate . Good app overall and good prices too. Recommended

Shop 'til You Drop

Loving it !!!! Really easy to use and integrate! ParcelPanel is a great example of an app that is simple and actually user friendly

Lovera Collections

This app is really straight forward as compared to other Tracking Page. After the initial installation, I had some issues loading my carrier's updates and contacted them. They managed to solved my issues within 1 day turnaround.

Please give it a try!

Frreshjags

Very useful app. Thanks for making my job easier. I would recommend all shopify store owners to use this app.

ThinkThingz

It is a great addition to my shop. Helps me reduce the queries received. Some more personalization would be nice.