Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Space Case Boutique

I just installed this app, and it is by far the easiest to understand and align with my store, great job!

Dope-gadget

By far the best tracking app in terms of value / price.
I really like the estimated arrival time date (so do my customers).
Great customer support.
I just miss more analytics about my shipping (average delivery time by country, slit per postal services, ...).

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

Super cool. I like how it presents professionally and has extra features to give an all round show of information. I wouldn't mind something so I could show when an order is partially fulfilled..

Pawblo's

Really enjoy the app & it's price as you grow so it's perfect. Like that it really allows you to increase your monthly bill as you start making more as well.

Beauty Firm

OMG this app totally KICKS BUTT!!!! I mean, I can't believe how awesome it is compared to the other lame app I was using PLUS it costs less PLUS the support is AMAZING>>>> FIVE STARS!!!!!

ufo tech

This is a very useful application. It help clients to trust us more. I recommend to everyone who start a business online.

Home Lash Lift

I really like how easy ParcelPanel is to install and that it offers a perfect and very simple User Interface. 5 stars!

Trindal.store

Excelent curstomer service. Save my live. The clients are happy. The app work fine for me. For me a must have.

EcoWood Pieces.

Excellent customer service. Served by Lexie. Prompt replies and fixed my issue, where the map was only showing up for some orders but not majority. Thanks!

Summer Light Shop

It's one of the best and good choices apps.

NB: Are you offer Affiliate? If so please contact with us techqorelab@gmail.com We've so many clients.