Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

dattelpalme.ch

Does not work properly. I had nearly every month an issue. My customer getting emails and contact us that they got informed that they received the packages but the package was in transit. I will update my review soon again..

Engaging-Garments

Disgusting service - downloaded app, free allowance, when i downloaded it, youve used your allowance, complained, waited 36 hours, no response, needed a tracking app and didnt want to delete in case of bad coding so upgraded to $9 package for 200 orders, it says youve used 180 of your orders whcih means basically they going to charge me now.... ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED WITH THIS SERVCIE MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT THE APP ITSELF IS SETUP TO STEAL YOUR MONEY THROUGH BILLING!! DO NOT USE EVER!!!!!!! WHEN IT GOES WRONG YOU CANT GET HOLD OF THEM - STEAR CLEAR

June 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
For different time zone, sometimes we cannot reply to you in time, sincerely sorry again for the late reply.

About your question, please let me explain to you.
ParcelPanel will automatically sync all your orders placed in last 30 days for new users for the first time to provide a better test experience.
For example, if you have 500 orders placed in last 30 days, ParcelPanel will automatically sync all of them and your customers can track them on your store tracking page while you have only 20 quota.
If not, try to think, your customers who placed an order in last 30 days cannot track their order on your store tracking page, it's not convenient, right?
This is why ParcelPanel told you that you have used out your quota when you just downloaded ParcelPanel.

Please check the "Tracking number" section of ParcelPanel admin, ParcelPanel synced 471 orders for you while you are on the 200 quota plan, because ParcelPanel synced your orders placed in last 30 days for the first time.
If I may ask, do you think we are right to do so?

It doesn't matter, we sent you an email and provided two solution for you, please check this email address: info@engaging-garments.com

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but we think we can help you.

Hope for your reply.
Wish you all the best, stay safe!!

Best Regards

Stoddle.com

easy to use! coming from another order tracking app that would not track all orders, this is a better option and works great

PrepQueens

I really like it, very neat and customers easily navigate . Good app overall and good prices too. Recommended

Shop 'til You Drop

Loving it !!!! Really easy to use and integrate! ParcelPanel is a great example of an app that is simple and actually user friendly

Lovera Collections

This app is really straight forward as compared to other Tracking Page. After the initial installation, I had some issues loading my carrier's updates and contacted them. They managed to solved my issues within 1 day turnaround.

Please give it a try!

Frreshjags

Very useful app. Thanks for making my job easier. I would recommend all shopify store owners to use this app.

ThinkThingz

It is a great addition to my shop. Helps me reduce the queries received. Some more personalization would be nice.

Space Case Boutique

I just installed this app, and it is by far the easiest to understand and align with my store, great job!

Dope-gadget

By far the best tracking app in terms of value / price.
I really like the estimated arrival time date (so do my customers).
Great customer support.
I just miss more analytics about my shipping (average delivery time by country, slit per postal services, ...).