Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

BrightPods™

This app is absolutely stunning! best tracking app on this platform, I was getting emails from worried customers about order status because of the long processing times and a couple cancelled purchases but with parcel panel my customers know whats going on with there product from ordering til delivery THANKS!

TriBase Wireless

I was so impressed when I discovered ParcelPanel after failing with other tracking apps. I can't believe how great the free version is too!! It's perfect for me right now and when I scale up with more orders the middle package is so affordable something like $9 a month. I am so happy and highly recommend! This is by far the best tracking app I've come across on the Shopify App Store. Nice work dev guys!

Retro-Cycling-Jerseys.com

The app is really easy to integrate and set-up, took me 10 minutes to get a great working tracking page. Super value for money, highly recommended. I've tried a couple of other apps but reverted to ParcelPanel as I found it by far the best.

WRDS & WSDM

I've used this app to track a few packages so far, everything worked as described. Set up and customisation was really simple and I'm happy to have found this app so roll on with the orders!! Also looks very professional!

Fast Magnetic Charger

Helped me out so much! Finally found an app that made shipping so easy! I highly recommend this app!

SAJID Auto Online

noice

Njezan Skin Care

love it! thank you for giving us starter free we can give focus to our customers especially start up business.

Simply Detangled

Amazing for tracking shipments on your site. Also prices for each plan is really good for small start ups and big businesses alike. Highly recommend

Accessoire Smartphone

What I first like with this app it's that most parcels can be tracked, which is not the case with most other traclking apps ! Then it's fully translatable, including every single tracking message (you need to do it for every new message). The customer experience is much better than when you expose English messages to French customers... The layout is also cool and makes very professional. I strongly recommend this app !

Frienzypet

The interface and backend looks nice and very professional. I also like how the map looks and its easy to use.