Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Belves Shoes

Really great app. It works perfectly and I like also the design. I use for my store for some months and always 0 problems.

Zone Gears

They have a great customer support team, I contacted them regarding an issues and they fixed it, Great job

Practikal Trends

I had a technical problem. I sent a video with the issue. They fix the issue very fast. Excellent!!!

Prodigious Hub

I love the app, does everything I need. Plus their support is very quick and helpful. Great for dropshipping.

Masquenuit

I use Parcel Pannel from January and it's working really good with ali express track. You can chosse a lot of others delivery companies. I had a problem with my website a few days ago and they reply quicly and they fix the problem with my front-end. I recommand.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Querube

The app is wonderful, just what I was needing for my store, it was set up very quickly and their customer service team helped me very quickly to resolve an issue with the synchronization of the packages.
I recommend it

Dreamlike Decoration

ParcelPanel is a huge added value for my customers. I love it and so do my customers. Thank you also for the good service and support and for making adjustments.

DanoraLuxe

I don't usually give reviews but this app is just so INCREDIBLE. I have been looking for a good tracking app for 5 days now. I found this app and it does EVERYTHING a tracking app should do. You can tell that they put time and effort into it. It's literary God-sent. Thanks a lot.

BONMATCH

Lexie one of their customer support representatives is amazing. All our questions were answered professionally and very kindly. She has shown no signs of frustration through any questions, and provided screenshots and articles. Anyone who gets Lexie as their customer support is in for a treat. Besides the excellent customer service, this apps offers you everything you need and personally we recommend it over their Aftership and Tracktor Order Tracking any day. If you're looking for an intuitive all around simple platform, then don't waste your time on other apps and go with these guys!