Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Blu Salt Co.

Support was quick and easy they responded my concern immediately.And explained to me how their plugin works

January 27, 2021

Hi,

ParcelPanel support team here, hope you are doing very well.
Thanks for your update and 5-star review, your feedback is significant for us to provide a better tracking service.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern, we are always glad to help you.

Best Regards
ParcelPanel support team

Sapbro Store

utilice está app y me gustó bastante, es muy simple de ocupar y genera resultados rápidos. la versión de prueba te da una idea de como es la app y cumple las expectativas. recomiendo está app 10/10

Inspire Hardware

Really useful app. The tracking feature that you can add to your store is super helpful and gives the customer a good user experience that looks very professional. Would highly recommend.

Olive Yu

Great app! There was a minor issue and Parcelpanel responded and fixed the issue immediately! Very happy with the service and product, I high recommend!

HoneyCombCases

Great app, just installed it but i can tell its going to help our store a lot. Great customization and smooth and easy integration. If you're dropshipping i highly recommend. always had a hard time finding good tracking pages this one seemly works perfectly.

Universe-Deals

i was looking for a good tracking app and this one works very well. A lot off options and very accurated

WORLD OF WOOD

The support from Parcel Panel it's very helpfull! They helped me to edit my Parcel Panel page and it now looks amazing! Thanks :)

EDEN + ASH

I was looking for a new tracking app and this one is just righ! Plus, the customer service is exceptional!! Will definitely be using this and upgrading to the plan.

i9 Shops

I was looking for this exact APP for so long. Incredible APP! Everything i was needing on my business. I thank you for all the Team.

WV Mini Factory

This app was recommended by another dropshipper to me. I assume since I am just starting to use this, that this is an awesome app especially if you are using CJDropshipping. Thank You.