Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Sapbro Store

utilice está app y me gustó bastante, es muy simple de ocupar y genera resultados rápidos. la versión de prueba te da una idea de como es la app y cumple las expectativas. recomiendo está app 10/10

Inspire Hardware

Really useful app. The tracking feature that you can add to your store is super helpful and gives the customer a good user experience that looks very professional. Would highly recommend.

Olive Yu

Great app! There was a minor issue and Parcelpanel responded and fixed the issue immediately! Very happy with the service and product, I high recommend!

HoneyCombCases

Great app, just installed it but i can tell its going to help our store a lot. Great customization and smooth and easy integration. If you're dropshipping i highly recommend. always had a hard time finding good tracking pages this one seemly works perfectly.

Universe-Deals

i was looking for a good tracking app and this one works very well. A lot off options and very accurated

WORLD OF WOOD

The support from Parcel Panel it's very helpfull! They helped me to edit my Parcel Panel page and it now looks amazing! Thanks :)

EDEN + ASH

I was looking for a new tracking app and this one is just righ! Plus, the customer service is exceptional!! Will definitely be using this and upgrading to the plan.

Elite Jersey

Really good app. Highly recommended. I would suggest that they add a push email or notifications to the clients anytime the parcel moves

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Zesuir here, the manager of ParcelPanel support team, sincerely hope you are doing very well.

Firstly thanks for your 4-star review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you an email about your suggestion to email notification, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Secondly, recently we specially organized a service team, carefully checked your ParcelPanel account to make sure everything is working perfectly, including the courier matching, store theme adaptability of tracking page, sync and update process, etc,.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know, we are always glad to help you.

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

On behalf of the entire development team of ParcelPanel, I would like to express our sincere wishes to you and hope that you will get better and better in the new 2021.

Stay Safe

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

DepiLife™

Not good for big stores. Prices too high. And take care...there is no customer service. They didn´t answer by chat and by email. Not recomended

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Firstly we're sorry for the bad experience, thanks for your honest review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you several emails about your feedback, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

Stay Safe

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

i9 Shops

I was looking for this exact APP for so long. Incredible APP! Everything i was needing on my business. I thank you for all the Team.