ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

I Love Charm

This application is very good and really easy to use, I recommend it, it will make your life much easier

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help my customers keep track of their shipping without having to send them to the china post website for tracking. It works seamlessly well with my store's theme and I am able to restrict the Ali shipping and any trace or indication that its aliexpress.

After using the app for about a week I am so grateful. There was a slight issue that I noticed with the tracking on mobile devices and support did a coding fix and resolved it. So now every user will have a great experience with this app. The best app to download by far

UPDATE DEC 16. I made a mistake and deleted this app thinking that another app was better. I was wrong and regretted it. Like the prodigal son I returned to the best tracking app that you can use to give your site a premium experience with your customers.

UPDATE JAN 4 2020: I was seduced by a fancier looking app and deleted this one to go with the fancier looking app and regretted it right away. This is truly the best, most cost effective order tracking app and they are very helpful. I will never leave again.

trendyfashpro

i like this app. easy to set up. very good for dropshippers as they can set to omit some words from tracking page like aliexpess,china. so the customer can't know where the package is coming from.

Loja Bemtequer

I would like to give 5 stars but I can't. The layout is good, but the page is "waiting for update". So it has no use for the customer!

October 28, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience, the problem you said is because the order is on pending status with no tracking info generated temporarily, our system will track them automatically in real-time, so don't worry about this.
We sent an email to you on Oct 25, but haven't received your reply yet. Please contact or reply us by parcelpanel100@gmail.com.

Wakabaki

Uno de las mejores apps que he usado para rastrear ordenes, es muy fácil de usar e instalar. Estuve probando aftership y la verdad es muy complicado de usar, y la otra que es tractor tracking, que es muy limitado.. Pero esta app, es lo mejor de lo mejor,

athletribe

The process is very smooth, I like it very much. Use it to track my orders, the information is timely and accurate, thank you! Nice app!

mdrnlife

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!!! you can't find any tracking order app better than this! It's amazing how their customer service responds fast and complete!

Next Generation Wear

I use Parcel Panel App for my customers to be able to track their orders. Very helpful app. It is the best.

Coendy

This app recommended by friends is used to track logistics. After using it, the experience is good, and the interface is simple and personal. Great

Oliver Smith

Bug en allant sur la tracking page avec un super message oups !!!
Dommage il avait bien !!!
Ne Fonctionne pas sur thème début et impulse

October 8, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience, please let us know what problems you have encountered. We are very happy to help you solve your problems and sent you an email within 24 hours of your installation of our App, but haven't received your reply yet. Please contact or reply us by parcelpanel100@gmail.com.