ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

Prachi Practical Children

Pareclpanel appears on Shopify when I looking forward to what app would give me a good experience, but it didn't have a more unexpected function for me, so I uninstall. I was regretted when I use other tracking apps because I found these apps are almost the same, mainly Parcelpanel service would patience reply to my question, so I come back to choose it.

Glam with Stacie Jewelry Boutique

I focus on the app detail and it can let me Insist that the detail perfect can bring the best experience. According to the overall layout, I would feel the app developer effort to design because now the app style is my like, but I wish the app developer can constantly give us for surprised.

Tempotatzshop

I already upgrade package now when I try to use this app after, the app helps me query what I want and I realized that my store's order can increase is its effect. I determined I will cost more time to find more impact from it.

kindessall

I noticed this app is a month ago, easy to install and use is my first experience. By the way, the service can solve the problem for the first time when I have something to consult, I recommended it.

Halloweenstoredeals

I try to Install this application when my friend told me Parcelpanel can help me a lot. I feel good to use base on this app function can satisfy for me, and I not yet found disadvantages at present, you can think I meet the perfect app, you worth to have it, guys.

REMOVIRL

I always believe that my store seems to lack good service when my clients always asked where they package can delivery, so I decided to install this app to use, the function solve I think highly of the problem. Highly recommended!

Glamkandyshop

I use this app for my customers to track their orders from when I dropship. Tracking order page is just an addition to my website without my customers having to go to another tracking website. Blends perfectly and tracking is good.

I Love Charm

This application is very good and really easy to use, I recommend it, it will make your life much easier

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help my customers keep track of their shipping without having to send them to the china post website for tracking. It works seamlessly well with my store's theme and I am able to restrict the Ali shipping and any trace or indication that its aliexpress.

After using the app for about a week I am so grateful. There was a slight issue that I noticed with the tracking on mobile devices and support did a coding fix and resolved it. So now every user will have a great experience with this app. The best app to download by far

UPDATE DEC 16. I made a mistake and deleted this app thinking that another app was better. I was wrong and regretted it. Like the prodigal son I returned to the best tracking app that you can use to give your site a premium experience with your customers.

UPDATE JAN 4 2020: I was seduced by a fancier looking app and deleted this one to go with the fancier looking app and regretted it right away. This is truly the best, most cost effective order tracking app and they are very helpful. I will never leave again.

trendyfashpro

i like this app. easy to set up. very good for dropshippers as they can set to omit some words from tracking page like aliexpess,china. so the customer can't know where the package is coming from.