ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

color28

This application does not possess the function of notification, it inconvenient for me when I try to use and the information of the parcel needs the initiative to notice, I still like the information pushed on Email. I hope the developer will add this function for someone who in need because other functions real great.

discountmo

Five stars for this great application! Before I've got the idea for the tracking product base on the app's design, the concept nearly matches that the general function that I want, at least for now. Whatever app both needs to renewal, rather than the user were found the questions.

NYASport

Excellent experience used with this application! Mainly the features intuitive attract me to continue use, I will reject accept to use if some app is unattractive for me, In other words, the product unappealing for the customer and it will no any value for the developer.

hardAF.net

Very sorry to my clients for my behavior because I regretted that I rejected to hear my client who suggested I install a tracking app to increase the service's ability, is my personally insist that appears the error decides. I will positive accepted new things in my life and more listen to the client's suggestion. This is a great application!

iCover iPhones

This app works well from I installed to use half months within and I try to searching how I make full use of this app. Even though I seldom approaching the type of tracking app, but I think that except E-commerce, it can help more people need to have it. Personal recommend PareclPanel.

adilenekay

It is hard to imagine that this app's price is so cheap than other apps, but this is no I choose its reason. The real reason is I feel the service attitude very well and replies timely, I need this nice process because it can let me have a good mood experience and save my own time to do other things.

Not waste time

I love this app, help me to upgrade the level of my page. Basic in my store, bu t the last order don't refresh.

WeLoveFree.org

It's really that the tracking app lets my company improve employee efficiency, especially customer supports. For my company real situation, the employee number of customer support's quantity reduces from 10 to 5 when I use this app and I'm combing maybe will reduce more, it helps me save the labor cost.

HoodChamp

Easy install and it wouldn't have the complex operation, I worry about I can't use this app normal before because my age is old, but from the process is convenient for me to use, It is so good product.

Advanced Pet Products

Highest evaluation! !I not yet to found this app has query display error condition in the past month, it is unlike another app always displays the error and I can't get accurate information. To query my package anytime not errors, I only use PareclPanel.