Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Debonair

Amazing service and app. Whatever features this software does not have, the team are more than happy to help you out with if they can!

NailPiece.co

I love this app, the layout is great and my customers love it! The first 20 orders are free to track so it's a great option for stores that are just getting started.

Voordeelmepper

Great app but if you use it on multiple stores take my advice; don't open the plugin on both stores at the same time. This will mess up all your settings and you will be forced to recover everything manually. So this would be something they would need to fix and warn for because I had to reset everything manually on all stores.

April 12, 2021

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Thanks for your update.

Our tech team are working hard to solve this issue completely, it will need some more time, after that, this issue wont occur again.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern, we are always glad to help you.

Update:

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Just a notice, we haven't received any reply from the online chat plugin and the email, don't know if you have received our messages.
We haven't messed up your settings or delete anything from your account, this issue is related about the browser cookies, please kindly have a check from the online chat and your inbox.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Hi team,

Liam here, the manager from ParcelPanel develop team, hope you are doing very well.

We are so sorry for your bad experience with ParcelPanel, give us an opportunity to get all your issues resolved.

I sent you a detailed explaination via the online chat plugin and your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Gorilla Band

I love parcel panel!! I have used parcel pane in so many of my stores and currently running in two of my stores and it just makes my life easier !!! love it

Eliye

I.. just wow. The experience has been amazing. I had a small issue where the tracking page didn't fully fit in with my store theme, messaged the team about it and within 15 minutes they made all the necessary adjustments for me, looks seamless, and works incredibly. as a bonus, the app in itself is a must have!

Knees

Amazing, much better than Tracking Genie, perfect for dropshipping. It helps to free the customer service.

CAKE POP CLUB

Amazing customer service! Great way to let your clients track their orders. Easy to install on your webshop.

Enlusion

Guys...I have had so many stores, I lost the count. I have used Parcelpanel for each one of them, and I can tell you that NO other app provides the same TAILORED approach. Dropshipping? They have got you covered with hiding ALL chinese cities (I don't think there is many out there). A customer gets 100 tracking numbers? They have a way for him/her to track them with 1 button. I can't express how greatful I am to find it. All 1 star reviews complain about refunds, etc. when it is all Shopify's processing time and has nothing to do with Parcelpanel. Anyway, its the best app you can possibly download. Period.

Sophie's Essence

Do not install this app. The customer service is cheap. They invest money in cheap labor with poor quality.
Please, download better apps to track your orders.

March 30, 2021

Update:

Hi Sophie's Essence,

I just found you have reinstalled ParcelPanel, thanks for your trust, really appreciate that, so we can discuss a particular solution specially provided for you.

A detailed solution has been sent to you via your account email address: info@sophiesessence.com

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Hi team,

I sent you a solution specially provided for you via your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Coastal Gifts Inc

I had some issues setting up but with one email I had support helping me until it was up and running. Customer Support is Gold in my book these days. The product lets our customers check their order status on our website and saves customer support time answering order tracking emails and chats.