Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

MagnetCoque

Great app! Very practical to allow my customers to see where their orders are! Thank you. Synchronization with Oberlo is very convenient. It's also great to be able to add personalized statuses as well as manually manage order status.

Pfoten-Himmel

Love it so far. Alot of customization features! I geniunely like the app. Its cheap and offers alot to it

Minimal Elephants

It is very easy to setup an order lookup page using ParcelPanel App. Highly recommended for Shopify Store owners.

Among us

I love the design of their tracking page and how easy it is to use and the professional looks, i really recommend it!!

TreatCo

The app is very easy to use. Much more compatible with couriers compared to other apps. Customer support is responsive and their tech team acts quickly.

King RGB

Easy to use, reliable, all the essential features. Pricing is convenient. Personalisation is good too. But as a Shopify app, I would have like to be able to include a link in the additional text... But still, I recommend it.

LITTLEBUHITO

this is a great option to manage your shipping tracking info on your site. our site is using that as well

bring Bargain

best app ever, Thank You! I encourage everyone who does business online to use this app to control their orders

neuBsafe

If I could, I would give the app and the support I received 6 stars. Absolutely amazing, for drop shippers or anyone that deals with multiple carriers, package handoffs, etc. this is by far the best app and I tested all the leading apps with thousands of reviews. My main issue was that I deal with lots of different suppliers and carrier methods, so mapping them correctly was challenge for all the other apps. Parcel Panel support was able to do it seamlessly. My second issue was that some carriers would hand off to USPS for final delivery process so all other apps could even track first part of the shipment or the last. Parcel App support was able to merge tracking details from multiple carriers so my customers can now see detailed tracking info from the start to finish.

Sneaky Henry

Please download this app. This app is amazing for dropshippers. Fast response and friendly staffs. App is super easy to use with lovely features and customization, no coding involved. Most importantly, it supports Aliexpress Standard Shipping which most of the apps do not! Highly recommended. I finally found an app that can solve my issue.