Parcely.app , 50 reviews

4.7
May 31, 2023

Amazing support. Helped me with everyting. I dont even knew how to do it, now i understand more. So if you dont know how to do it - just write them email. :)

Jester Pack
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 24, 2023

Great app, highly recommented! Thank you for quick set-up support! It solved the our long-standing problem to offer parcel locker pick-up option to our customers.

Hayejin Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pulsev replied May 30, 2023

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy to help :)

Edited June 2, 2023

I am very happy with the customer service, they helped me a lot to make everything run smoothly! I am very grateful! I can only recommend it.

Borbolya
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 30, 2023

Amazing support, replied within minutes. They gave me a custom solution that perfectly suited my criteria in 15 minutes after writing them an email.

Supps.ee
Estonia
Time spent using app: 7 days

Happy to help :)

March 30, 2023

Great support from Erik and the team. They always reply asap and fix the little issues right away. App costs in my opinion are very suitable. You get a reliable, convenient, fast way to process your orders. Plus you get ready to go Parcel Locker integration that fits into Shopify perfectly. Highly recommended!

Nailary.com
Latvia
Time spent using app: 13 days
Pulsev replied May 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to find ways how to make parcel locker location selecting convenient with Shopify checkout restrictions.

March 27, 2023

Super fast and awesome support team. They did all setup process for me and helped with all questions. Also tool itself is very well designed and easy to use for the buyers.

Pasaulio Siūlai
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Pulsev replied May 30, 2023

Always happy to help and thank you for using our free app and shipping methods setup service.

March 14, 2023

I am very happy with the app. The support team is great, they answer all questions within few hours if not minutes. Thank you Erik and Team!

Organiqa
Time spent using app: 8 months
Pulsev replied March 14, 2023

Thank you for your review, we are always happy to help :)

March 9, 2023

Great support and fast integration. I totally recommend them :). We tried to use other apps for the same task, but definitely this is the best one for CEE region.

INFUZE.HU
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

March 6, 2023

Great app and greater helpdesk! In a day - I will repeat 1 day(not a few hours only because of me) they set the whole shipping possibilities. I am glad about the service, and I am glad about the look of the app. It was a great-great help for me!

ixxy - keresztszemes készletek
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pulsev replied March 9, 2023

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we could set everything up fast for you.

March 4, 2023

Best parcel app out there, very kind and helpful customer service. Using the app almost half of a year now. Definately recommended!

LookReveal
Time spent using app: 5 months
Pulsev replied March 9, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to integrate a new shipping service provider into the app.