Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Desiree's Style

Personizely is a very well designed and thought out app that can really help you make conversions allow you to grow your email marketing list

featherandluster

One of the essential apps for anyone on Shopify. Use this app to grow your email list and boost your sales! Recommend to anyone!

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.

Everything Hippo

Great app! Helps a lot to increases conversions rate and average order value. I use it with pleasure. I recommend to anyone who wants to convert visitors into SALES!

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

BLAZE2

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells and cross sells. It raised my
average order value a lot and I am really happy with it.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.

No Time Wasted

I think this app should be the best conversion optimization app. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars!