Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

SPDYdiscounts

Great app and easy to set up and customize up sell widgets. I highly recommend if you want to make more with each sale

CharlotteWilber

Very simple. I mostly am using this app for discount promos on my page to grow my mailing list and this app does his job well

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

PhoneTrends

Super easy. My first time having an ecommerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Ports Avenue

I'm trying to decide on the best offer for customers at my site. Last month I signed up for the Personizely app and used it effectively resulting in many impressions and a couple of orders. It's very quick and easy to set up a promotion. I also like the way you've stepped up to the paid version based on site traffic. Thank you for providing such a high-quality app for my online store.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Idol Trends

Amazing app! easy to understand and use. It easily creates a popup banner that integrates with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

The Lost Co.

I was looking for an app to create popups throughout my site with an easy to use interface. I tried a few cheap/free apps, but Personizely was absolutely the easiest one to use! Well worth the money every month since it saves me so much time versus the other apps I tried. Definitely recommend!!

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

SplashDC

Probably one of the best popup apps on the Shopify app store. Extremely customizable widget builder with beautiful templates. Give it a try!

Creps King

The application is very useful. It has a lot of necessary functions for me. I took myself email popup with discounts and cross-sell. Works great!

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Icextensions

Excellent customer support and app working very well! If you want to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value this app is definitely for you!

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!