Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Idol Trends

Amazing app! easy to understand and use. It easily creates a popup banner that integrates with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

The Lost Co.

I was looking for an app to create popups throughout my site with an easy to use interface. I tried a few cheap/free apps, but Personizely was absolutely the easiest one to use! Well worth the money every month since it saves me so much time versus the other apps I tried. Definitely recommend!!

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.

SplashDC

Probably one of the best popup apps on the Shopify app store. Extremely customizable widget builder with beautiful templates. Give it a try!

May 19, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Creps King

The application is very useful. It has a lot of necessary functions for me. I took myself email popup with discounts and cross-sell. Works great!

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Icextensions

Excellent customer support and app working very well! If you want to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value this app is definitely for you!

Diamond Supplies

Extremely easy to use, have great UI, and having a lot of helpful features which help to boost sales

May 19, 2021

J en A Giftshop

Personizely helped me to make $4319 only in 7 days. What can I say in this case? I LOVE THIS APP! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!

Rebel Elite

The app and support are awesome! The app works exactly the way I want it too and has helped me build an email list!

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

Jao Wholesale Online

This app is doing exactly what I need and looks good doing it. I checked out a few apps, this one is a little more expensive but worth every penny. The interface is very easy to use. I was able to make a pop up, customized to our brand in minutes and it blended in seamlessly to our style.

But even more important than that is the amazing customer service! Sergiu went above and beyond helping me... our website has some very specific needs. He actually built a customization into the app for us! (could be because I'm special, or because they are awesome.) They even spent time over the weekend helping me configure it. Highly recommend this app.

July 9, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a pleasure solving the problem for you :-) Happy with our collaboration!