Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

tentway

The support team is great. Damian helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly. The happy user here!

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Desiree's Style

Personizely is a very well designed and thought out app that can really help you make conversions allow you to grow your email marketing list

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

featherandluster

One of the essential apps for anyone on Shopify. Use this app to grow your email list and boost your sales! Recommend to anyone!

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.

Everything Hippo

Great app! Helps a lot to increases conversions rate and average order value. I use it with pleasure. I recommend to anyone who wants to convert visitors into SALES!

June 16, 2021

Hello,

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

May 19, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

BLAZE2

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells and cross sells. It raised my
average order value a lot and I am really happy with it.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.